To carry hot or not? - Page 11
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: To carry hot or not?

If one does carry "hot" is there not a greater chance for accidental fire, or are modern handguns safer now?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dillner View Post
    If one does carry "hot" is there not a greater chance for accidental fire, or are modern handguns safer now?
    There's a greater chance that the BG is going to get the upper hand because your already behind the curve. Your reacting to an attack already in progress.
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

4. hot it takes 1 sec to shoot a round and 3 sec to chamber one and shoot

Cocked and locked the only way!
    NRA PATRON
    NRA trainer http://www.missouriccw.com
    Holster Maker http://www.rockingwholsters.com

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by jfjfxray View Post
    I'm still fairly new to carrying, so my question is..should I carry hot or not?..why why not? Thank you for any info, and remember I'm still new to carrying so I want as much info as I can get so I can make an educated decision. Sorry if this has been asked already.
    I'll re-post this trusty video clip once again. Please watch it. It will best answer your question imvho.

Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Proper gear is also important. A quality holster that covers the trigger is necessary. And yes, carry hot.

Thanks The_Outlaw, for posting that video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I don't remember when I started on this forum, but the same question is the same every time since. I can't believe this thread has such legs and last soooooooooo long!
    Jim Page

Cogito, ergo armatum sum

Quote Originally Posted by The_Outlaw View Post
    I'll re-post this trusty video clip once again. Please watch it. It will best answer your question imvho.

Thanks for the video!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Glock20 View Post
    Thanks for the video!
    Yeah, but with your safety on what good is this to you?
    "It is not malicious acts that will do us in but the appalling silence and indifference of good people. All that is needed for evil to run rampant is for good women and men to do nothing." -MLK Jr Current Carry: Ruger SR40c

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast