Concealed Carry or Open Carry? Where do you stand?
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Concealed Carry or Open Carry? Where do you stand?

Where do you stand on the Concealed vs Open carry debate?

I am a young pro-gun member of society with a young family. As of right now I believe the open carry has the potential to solve some of the issues with wanna be thugs. However my opinion and personal thoughts are not as educated as some of our members on these forums. I am very interested to read all about what more established users feel about this debate.

I prefer cc, but I am ok with people that want to open carry. I would rather no one knows I have a pistol on me.

I do both, but prefer open carry.

http://www.usacarry.com/forums/open-...-argument.html

Awareness > Deterrence > "Surprise"
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Like foxytwo, I prefer concealed. But there's no debate as far as I'm concerned. I never debate other people's exercise of their own freedoms just because they exercise theirs differently than I exercise mine.
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

I prefer concealed, and as above, will not criticize someone's preferred method of exercising their rights. Open does offer the potential benefit of deterrence, but I personally don't want to reveal to others that I am carrying. Do whatever is most comfortable and best for your safety.
    'I God, Woodrow, it's been quite a party, ain't it?

I firmly believe the Open Carry Orion should be legal. Me I'd rather CC anyway.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using USA Carry mobile app

9. I think that in some situations open carry is asking for trouble you also loose the element of surprise

Sent from my Nexus 7 using USA Carry mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    Like foxytwo, I prefer concealed. But there's no debate as far as I'm concerned. I never debate other people's exercise of their own freedoms just because they exercise theirs differently than I exercise mine.
    My thoughts exactly

11. both have a time & place. people should be allowed the choice, and be aware of the pros & cons of each. me, i cc and oc. i typically wont oc in seattle, as it is a lib run hellhole. but around the house, the neighborhood, even in the nearby town, i oc, and have never had a problem.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast