position for conceal carry guns - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: position for conceal carry guns

1. I carry at 8:00, IWB or OWB. I'm a lefty. Gets it off my hip, and off the small of my back.

I carry IWB at 4 o'clock position

4. OWB 2:00 AM (haha)
    Best regards,
    Steve

5. OWB 3-4. Prints more than an IWB, but it's more comfortable, and I like it being more easily accessible on draw. And it's what I wear in training, so I stick with it.

6. thank you all for the advice and opinions that you have given me.

7. Quote Originally Posted by OrchidGirl38 View Post
    As a woman it is easier for me to carry appendix style, but since I have been trying to find a comfortable holster to carry that way I have had some men tell me that is not a safe way to carry. I personally feel that you carry wherever you are most comfortable. I can see how you could risk a back injury if you fall down carrying in the small of your back, but I think you would have to fall pretty hard to do so.
    Have you checked out the appendix holster from CrossBreed® Holsters They make great products, and the clip for this one is off to the side of the firearm, reducing bulk by spreading it out. I'm not a woman, but I've been looking for good carry options for my wife who's a very petite, young, stylish woman, who refuses to change her wardrobe to carry.

3:00 IWB in a Crossbreed Minituck, and front pocket in Desantis Nemesis.
    Chief

1 o'clock appendix iwb (concealed)

3 o'clock weapon side (open)

Pocket carry weapon side primary or reaction side bug (concealed)

With sob carry, I understand the possibility of a back injury, but I have not heard of it actually happening. I don't carry that way because it takes to much movement and time to reach that far. I feel that way about any carry past 3/9 o'clock. I will not open carry with a firearm behind me out of my sight.

Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

With behind the back carry, just think about everything that you are targeting before you bring your gun to its intended target...it's mostly you.
    Chief

11. IWB at 4 o'clock with a 10° cant. Found that this is the most comfortable for me. (Taurus PT709)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast