Concealed carry of Beretta 92FS

Thread: Concealed carry of Beretta 92FS

1. Concealed carry of Beretta 92FS

I have a Beretta 92FS (no rail). Now I am a big guy, 6'4", 225 lbs, but I just can't imagine an IWB holster, even a Crossbreed, as being comfortable with this big of a gun. I wear T-shirts, so a shoulder holster is not really an option.

Does anyone carry this gun concealed?

How?

I have the same gun. I use a Blackhawk SERPA CQC. I never tuck in my t-shirts, and they cover it just fine.

4. I own this same pistol, I use and Uncle Mike's OWB holster and just let my t-shirt cover it. It does print of course, but in my state (NC) that's not an issue.

5. I thought I was the only one to carry a large ass pistol! I open carry a Beretta 96. IWB and it's quite comfortable on the side. I like it because this gun is very reliable. I may however, look into getting a glock eventually. But for now, will carry on.

Concealed carry of Beretta 92FS-92-96-iwb.jpg

I carry my 96A1 Brigadier quite often, and I bought a holster a few months back that I really like. Beretta is usually out of them, but they have them in stock as of this posting. I got mine from Midwest Gun Works for $62.

7. Thanks all, I'll check them out.

I carried a full size 92 for years. I used "The Answer" by Tucker gun leather in the 4 o'clock position. Very similar to Crossbreed and the holster JDM shows in his post. I've since switched to a PM9, appendix carry using another Tucker holster.

Concealing the Beretta's 96A1

I've carried my 96A1 in Beretta's leather pancake holster which was very comfortable OWB. I agree hard to conceal in summer but winter months easy under jackets. I would like to try the IWB holster sold by Beretta but they were out of stock when I was ready to purchase a holster.