New to concealed carry
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New to concealed carry

1. New to concealed carry

I just recently purchased my first handgun. I took my concealed carry class right when I turned 21 last year. Since then I carried numerous guns that were either my father's or uncle's. After about one year of researching pistols, I decided a S&W M&P .40c was the best choice for me. I've put around 200 rounds through it, and am still very much happy with my decision. I just wanted to thank everyone in this forum and others like it for helping me make an informed decision. I enjoy reading the stories and experiences that many of you older members have to share.

Thanks again,
    Nick

Congrats, you have a fine weapon and take care of it, it will take care of you.

I see you've been lurking for about a year... join in on all the fun we have here.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Congrats on purchasing a great gun and obtaining your CCW. I rotate my M&P 40c, M&P 9c and Glock 19 as my concealed carry weapons of choice. Welcome!

5. Congrats, good choice and be safe. Welcome from Washington.

Howdy,

Welcome to the world of CCW.

I've been carrying for over 31 years and after awhile it will seem like second nature and you'll feel naked without a gun.

Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

Greetings, oh, and prepare a large drawer for all the holsters you will inevitably collect There's no escaping it. Just enjoy. Good to have you aboard, from one of those "Old Guys" (self portrait).
    Typos are for the entertainment of the reader. Don't let it go to your head!

I amnew to this also. I hope we can both learn a lot from the old timers on the site

Congrats and welcome. Learn as much as you can. Practice as much as your wallet will allow. And when you think you have it down pat, practice even more.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Good choice of weapon. Luckily, S&W 40 are still somewhat available during the recent ammo shortage.

Greetings from Richmond/Rosenberg, TX
    Congrats on a wise decision.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast