CT Non-Resident/Resident Question
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: CT Non-Resident/Resident Question

  1. CT Non-Resident/Resident Question

    Hullo there. Does anybody know what happens if someone with a CT non-resident pistol permit moves to CT and becomes a resident? Does the non-resident permit remain valid or does the state have to process a change of address or even convert the permit to a resident permit? Has anyone done this?



  3. #2
    despp: Connecticut State Pistol Permit

    Change of Address
    A person holding a state or local pistol permit is required to notify the issuing authority within two business days of any change of address. Persons holding state pistol permits may contact SLFU at (860) 685-8290 to update their address. The unit is open during normal business hours Monday through Friday of each week. A change of address may also be filed via E-mail at [email protected] or by mailing a letter to Department of Emergency Services and Public Protection, Division of State Police, Special Licensing and Firearms Unit, 1111 Country Club Road, Middletown, CT, 06457. Include your name, permit number, old address and new address.
    In this case, I think you would get a much better answer by calling or writing the above agency.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts