Does anyone know about Concealed Carry Insurance? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Does anyone know about Concealed Carry Insurance?

Hi,
    I am very interested in coverage also. I would like professional and monetary assistance if I ever had to utilize my 2nd amendment right. Even fairly clear cut examples of self defense could easily wipe out one financially to get past the legal ramifications of such a happenstance.
    The above mentioned "CCW Safe" which can be found at CCW Safe Single Membership does look to be the best . They also provide a comparison page at Comparison of CCW Safe and similar products, which lists the various coverages/policies out there. I am waiting for some questions to be answered before I jump in, but so far this is it for me.

3. Try Walker, Rice & Wisdom they are lawyers who are on retention. you pay a set amount a month and they represent you in both criminal and civil suites with no aditional lawyers fees.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Sadler View Post
    Try Walker, Rice & Wisdom they are lawyers who are on retention. you pay a set amount a month and they represent you in both criminal and civil suites with no aditional lawyers fees.
    Do you have a link?
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

5. http://www.uslawshield.com/texas/ here you are

Sent from my M470BSA using Tapatalk 4

Your best insurance, is stay out of trouble, pick friends that stay out of trouble. Buy gas in daylight hours, in good neighborhoods. ATMs, same advice.

If you walk around like a tourist all the time, you cannot purchase insurance for that.

Some of these companies are multi level like Amway. Funny, the posts that say, pm them. Ok, can I get dish soap through you also? Lol

7. @ glock20 although your advice is great it's incomplete. The reason we conceal carry is a insurance hoping to never need it. Texas law shield I have followed and seen locally how they handled a case. I wouldn't be without them ever.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

8. USCCA US concealed Carry Assoc. Does offer insurance for members

Sent from my DROID RAZR using USA Carry mobile app

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123