Paddle Holster - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Paddle Holster

The thing is with a paddle holster, it is too easy for someone to reach up from behind you and pull your gun and holster off your belt, since most have belt clip holders.
    Here is a place with a large offering of holsters. The Holster Store - Gun Holsters They are located in Florida, make their own products of US materials. Prices are affordable, shipping is fast.

3. Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    The paddle holster I have that I described above has a plastic paddle. It provides one of the most comfortable ways to carry that I've ever used, except for the forward cant being too extreme for my tastes. The plastic has never been a problem as far as comfort goes for me though, for whatever that might be worth.

Blues
    What do you have?

4. Anybody know anything about Wild Bill's Concealment? I can get a belt and mag holder for $130 and it looks like you can adjust the cant. One thing I don't understand is they call it a level 1-5. What does that mean? I mean I know it has to do with retension but, I thought it was either 1 or a 2 etc. Now it could mean they can make it whatever I want but I see no option for that. It doesn't show the thumb break for level 2 confused. It's the first one the fusion

Wild Bill's Concealment | Holsters and Accessories for Concealed Carry

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by njsportsman View Post
    What do you have?
    Aker Flatsider paddle holster. It's an older one. Current pics appear to show it with much less of a forward cant than the one I have. Still, the adjustable cant would be my preference.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Blog Entries
    I posted in your other forum post about this but I figured I'd post it here too with some additional info.

I was using a Fobus paddle holster when I had my Bersa. I'm using a Bianchi Carrylok belt holster now for my Ruger SR40c. I love it and they make a paddle version of it so I'm going to pick one up. That way I've got a couple of ways to carry with the same retention system so my muscle memory operating the locking mechanism is the same.
    The nice thing about this Bianchi Carrylok Paddle holster is that it's adjustable for cant and height and can also be worn cross draw or strongside. They're also $50-80 depending on where you get it.
    High-level retention + high-grade leather + adjustable cant + adjustable height = 100% Sold
    "It is not malicious acts that will do us in but the appalling silence and indifference of good people. All that is needed for evil to run rampant is for good women and men to do nothing." -MLK Jr Current Carry: Ruger SR40c

7. Quote Originally Posted by jfisch View Post
    I posted in your other forum post about this but I figured I'd post it here too with some additional info.
    It actually wasn't my post and I didn't want to steal from the person who's post it was by changing the subject line so I started my own.

Quote Originally Posted by njsportsman View Post
    Anybody know anything about Wild Bill's Concealment? I can get a belt and mag holder for $130 and it looks like you can adjust the cant. One thing I don't understand is they call it a level 1-5. What does that mean? I mean I know it has to do with retension but, I thought it was either 1 or a 2 etc. Now it could mean they can make it whatever I want but I see no option for that. It doesn't show the thumb break for level 2 confused. It's the first one the fusion

Wild Bill's Concealment | Holsters and Accessories for Concealed Carry
    On that webpage, in a paragraph right above the holsters, they explain their "level" system. It refers to how concealable their holsters are and it is their own personal grading system.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

9. All right I have been looking at a lot of holsters and without being able to try them it's a crap shoot for comfort. Can someone give me an idea what a high riding holster vs a low riding holster. What would be more comfortable when sitting etc?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12