Concealed Carry Holster for S&W M&P 9c

Thread: Concealed Carry Holster for S&W M&P 9c

1. Concealed Carry Holster for S&W M&P 9c

I am just looking for suggestions for a Concealed Carry Holster for a S&W M&P 9c. I currently carry a Glock 19 and would like to start to carry my S&W M&P 9c.

I use a crossbreed iwb for my M&P 40c

4. I got a Nate Squared holster for the wife. She really likes it. It looks very well made. I might get one for the 1911 as well.

Concealed Carry Holster for S&W M&P 9c

I'll 2nd the Nate Squared. It's super comfy, I carry an XDs in .45 all day and love it.

6. Just purchased a Little Foxx by Foxx Holsters for my m&p .40c. It feels pretty good so far.

I will 3rd the Nate squared N82. I love the pro model.

Anyone use the Nate squared pro for the M&P Shield? How do you like if if you do?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by laswkayker View Post
    Anyone use the Nate squared pro for the M&P Shield? How do you like if if you do?

Thanks.
    I have one for my shield. I like it for the really hot days here in Florida. I do not need an extra shirt.

Sent from my ME172V using Tapatalk 2

I use my Nate Squared Pro exclusively for IWB carry for my Shield .40

11. As of late, the N82 Professional is my holster of choice. I like carrying duty sized weapons when I can. This is, far and away, the most comfortable IWB holster I've worn in 20 pluse years of CCW. You can by cheaper and you can buy more expensive, but you can't buy more comfortable. These guys make a great product.