awkward?? - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: awkward??

Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Advil View Post
    Ok here is the scenario: You are carrying and you need to go to use the pubilc restroom. More than once I have had my knife fall off. I know my gun is more secure but as soon as you loosen the belt gravity takes over. How do you do what ya gotta do and not give away you are armed?
    1. Close the stall door. Anyone peaking under the wall gets kicked in the face.

2. IWB with 2 belt clips keeps it securely attached to the pants.

3. Most importantly, poop at home.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2
    Time to add FireMarshall Bill to the block list.

Quote Originally Posted by jfisch View Post
    Stop yelling. When are people going to learn you don't effing type in ALL CAPS on the internet?
    Moron.
    Sticks and stones will break my bones but words will never harm me---morons.

Quote Originally Posted by Warbirds View Post
    1. Close the stall door. Anyone peaking under the wall gets kicked in the face.

2. IWB with 2 belt clips keeps it securely attached to the pants.

3. Most importantly, poop at home.

Kick face, got it!
    Poop at home, not always an option.

Kick face, got it!
    Poop at home, not always an option.
    Don't ignore needing to have a quality holster. My my gun will not come out of the hoster unless I want it to. And the hoster is securely attached to my pants.

Time to add FireMarshall Bill to the block list.

This was one of the many reasons I chose to use a paddle holster. You can easily take it off and hold it or place it on the TP dispenser or I've noticed they fit snuggly behind those assistance bars in the luxury, I mean handicapped stalls. Still within reach if needed and no one is the wiser.
    I do the same thing. Use a stall and place it on the tp holder between the wall and handicap bar.

Thanks for all the replies. I have always felt you should handle the gun as little as possible and that is an issue in some bathroom situations. Standing up not a proublem. Sitting down you cannot let it dangle because it will be seen, even in a stall. Trying to find a ballance of secure, safe carry and the real life.
    I like having the gun against my body at all times, but there are times that you need to deviate form the norm and i was wondering how others handled this.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for all the replies. I have always felt you should handle the gun as little as possible and that is an issue in some bathroom situations. Standing up not a proublem. Sitting down you cannot let it dangle because it will be seen, even in a stall. Trying to find a ballance of secure, safe carry and the real life.
    I like having the gun against my body at all times, but there are times that you need to deviate form the norm and i was wondering how others handled this.
    It all comes down to whatever you're comfortable with. That's the best and only advice you really need on anything firearm related. Input from others never hurts but never the less you need to decide for yourself.
    "It is not malicious acts that will do us in but the appalling silence and indifference of good people. All that is needed for evil to run rampant is for good women and men to do nothing." -MLK Jr Current Carry: Ruger SR40c

Ok here is the scenario: You are carrying and you need to go to use the pubilc restroom. More than once I have had my knife fall off. I know my gun is more secure but as soon as you loosen the belt gravity takes over. How do you do what ya gotta do and not give away you are armed?
    Poop at home! You should not need to drop trou to take a leak!

Poop at home! You should not need to drop trou to take a leak!

Living rent free in Bluesstringer's head apparently
    Stop yelling. When are people going to learn you don't effing type in ALL CAPS on the internet?
    Moron.
    To be fair it's only "yelling" if they know they're doing it.
    The finest Vodka is a razor Matthew, it leaves no ragged edges.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast