So.. I am looking for a new CC gun - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So.. I am looking for a new CC gun

1. 9mm pocket pistol

Quote Originally Posted by prccw View Post
    I don't believe you will find a pocket sized pistol in 9mm. All I have sern are .380. You can try the Ruger LC9, Taurus 709, Beretta Nano or SW MP Shield, but all are too large to be called pocket guns. I carry a Glock 30 SF, cal .45. It is rated as sub compact and I csrry it IWB comfortably.
    The Ruger LC9 is a 9mm, it fits fine in the front pocket with a nice pocket holster to look like a wallet in the front.

Metal frame pocket pistol? Try one of these?

So.. I am looking for a new CC gun-s_vestpocket3.jpg

It's not a 9mm but for pocket carry I highly recommend the S&W Airweight 642 5 shot .38. It's light, powerful, accurate and mild recoil. Loaded with +P ammo it makes a great CC gun.

Get a good .380 or .32 acp

I appreciate everyone who replied to the thread. I guess really the main point I should have made more clear. I am pretty aware of some of the handguns that are out there. Although some of your suggestions were new to me. The question is more of where do you guys go to test out the harder to find pocket guns? I am in TX right now and don't have any friends down here. I have been to a few of the ranges down here but most of the time they only allow you to rent certain firearms. I guess I could wait till I get back to WI but I don't like running around unarmed if I can help it. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior1256 View Post
    It's not a 9mm but for pocket carry I highly recommend the S&W Airweight 642 5 shot .38. It's light, powerful, accurate and mild recoil. Loaded with +P ammo it makes a great CC gun.
    I respectfully, yet vehemently disagreed with your statement that the S&W Airweight 642 has mild recoil.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Burkhardt View Post
    I respectfully, yet vehemently disagreed with your statement that the S&W Airweight 642 has mild recoil.
    I disagree with it too. I have one and it's not a mild recoil.
    Vietnam Veteran 1966 - 1970 USASA
    Bersa Thunder 9 HC Pro - I've never had a failure of any kind with it.
    Politicians should be limited to 2 terms - One in office and one in prison.

If your looking for all metal frame, look into the springfield EMP. I have one in 40 cal and love it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12