How much gun do you need for conceal carry?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How much gun do you need for conceal carry?

How much gun do you need for conceal carry?

Do you live in an area with drive-by shootings and gangs? Or a tough area with bars and rough crowds? Or a nice residential are which is peaceful?

Tell us what kind of gun you need to carry and why.

Myself, I live in the inner city and carry either a Bersa Thunder .380 which is 7+1 or else a Thunder .32 which is 10+1 and I carry an extra mag. I feel safe with these.

Living rent free in Bluesstringer's head apparently
    How you "feel" has absolutely no bearing on whether or not you actually are safe.

I carry a S&W 6906 the majority of the time
    The finest Vodka is a razor Matthew, it leaves no ragged edges.

I carry the biggest caliber with the most capacity that I can, bigger is always better

I carry either 38 Super, .40 S&W or .357 Mag and all that is immaterial. The fact that I can put 2 center mass consistently during shooting drills, is what matters.
    ~
    Some of us also are aware that in you opinion, anything over a .380 is over kill, you have as much said in past posts. So what is the point?
    ~
    If I could afford one I would be carrying a Desert Eagle 50 AE just for sh1ts and giggles.
    I'd rather be a Conservative Nutjob. Than a Liberal with NO Nuts & NO Job

6. I carry as much gun as I can hide and shoot accurately.

Over the last 25 years, that's been anything from a 2 shot .32 derringer to a 5 inch Smith and Wesson Model 1917 and a whole lot in the between.

I carry an RPG.

Quote Originally Posted by cluznar View Post
    Do you live in an area with drive-by shootings and gangs? Or a tough area with bars and rough crowds? Or a nice residential are which is peaceful?

Tell us what kind of gun you need to carry and why.

Myself, I live in the inner city and carry either a Bersa Thunder .380 which is 7+1 or else a Thunder .32 which is 10+1 and I carry an extra mag. I feel safe with these.

You can always get the 9 round magazine for the Bersa Thunder 380 or carry a Bersa Thunder 380CC which has an 8 round magazine.

I carry the gun that meets my needs at the time I go out. Anything from a pocket .380 to a full size 1911.
    NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Instructor (Pistol & Personal Defense in the Home)
    North Carolina Concealed Carry Instructor

10. I've got a compact and a full size for carry,, the rest I have because I just enjoy having.. Sometimes they will grace my side too..

Trick question..... those areas where drive by shootings and heavy gang activity are a concern have already been successfully disarmed by the NWO agenda. You cannot carry in those places legally. But here in the "not so" occupied region of the Republic, I carry a H&K USPc 9mm or a Springfield 1911-A1 Loaded .45 ACP.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast