Illegal Company Policy - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Illegal Company Policy

Quote Originally Posted by localgirl View Post
    ^ Liking this comment because I have no button :)

Somebody get local girl a button please!!!!!!!!
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Quote Originally Posted by echosmaster View Post
    As I understand the law, it is illegal for a company to prohibit employees from having their carry gun in parking areas. The company I work for in MN has a policy that states "The company prohibits all firearms and explosives on company property". I informed the manager that this was not a legal policy and asked him to rewrite it to exclude parking areas, but he refused. Now I'm wondering what next step I can take to get this accomplished? Thanks to anyone who has helpful advice on this.
    Is where you work considered a Federal facility? If yes, then your employer may have every right to say you cannot have it on the parking lot as well. If it is not a Federal facility, then what Firefighterchen said.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

4. As long as it is in the auto and not in plain site there shouldn't be a problem. They can't search your auto so unless you tell anyone its there no one will know but you.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,

In Arkansas we have a law that states we can keep a gun in our vehicle at work even if our employer has a "no gun(s)" policy IF you have a CCW permit.

If your state doesn't have this law start making phone calls.

Paul
    Do you have a link to this? Everything I see says it passed the house but failed the senate. Would love to have a copy of it in the truck just in case.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using USA Carry mobile app

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12