Nation wide concealed carry. - Page 10
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Nation wide concealed carry.

Quote Originally Posted by yeshuaschosen View Post
    Hi
    I want a conceal and carry permit because I have a dangerous job managing property is.I've been doing it for 6 yrs. but last month a resident pulled a gun on our tow truck driver after I sent him to tow an illegally parked car.We can get killed over some stupid stuff if we aren't careful.I was wondering if you have to have a gun already to get the permit.I don't have one yet.
    Perhaps it would be helpful for you to go to:

North Carolina Gun Owners

and ask some of the folks who live in the same State you do. I'm in Michigan and, while I'm fairly knowledgeable about Michigan law, I have absolutely no clue what the laws are in North Carolina.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoomie72 View Post
    The Second Amendment SHOULD be the only license we need. Is this going to happen? Not any time soon. I've written my legislators asking them to submit a bill on this subject in my state, but so far neither has responded and no bill has appeared. Time to write again.
    Don't know which State you reside in... nor do I know if you belong to any politically active gun organizations in your State but if you don't may I suggest joining one or more and helping their efforts?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Dollar View Post
    So are you saying that you just ignore any gun law you find unconstitutional? Do you open carry in the USPS?

Are you also not going to "allow" yourself to be arrested?
    As a free man, I have a duty and obligation to disobey unconstitutional laws.

No I do not. USPS is a failed mailing service, controlled by a failing government and infringing on the American people and their Rights. All mail I send out goes through FedEx or UPS. See, pretty easy to not allow myself to get arrested by using services that get my mail to my destination faster and more reliably while carrying.

You keep being a good subject of the state. It's always good to have an example of those willfully enslaving themselves so I do not become as complacent as you.

Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

5. Quote Originally Posted by Firefighterchen View Post
    As a free man, I have a duty and obligation to disobey unconstitutional laws.

No I do not. USPS is a failed mailing service, controlled by a failing government and infringing on the American people and their Rights. All mail I send out goes through FedEx or UPS. See, pretty easy to not allow myself to get arrested by using services that get my mail to my destination faster and more reliably while carrying.

You keep being a good subject of the state. It's always good to have an example of those willfully enslaving themselves so I do not become as complacent as you.

With moves like that you should be on Dancing With The Stars
    We don't smoke marijuana in Muskogee, we don't take our trips on LSD. We don't burn our draft cards Down on Main Street. 'Cause we like livin' right and being free.

Johnny and Firefighter - You guys are priceless. The origin of this whole mess was when I said I wish all gun laws were banned since they were unconstitutional, and firefighter suggested we just ignore them.
    -
    Miles of bravado and insults since then, the answer is still that all gun laws are unconstitutional. The question is what to do about it. Sure you can just ignore them and hope you don't get arrested, or you can blatantly flaunt that you are ignoring them by open carrying in a post office. The point others are making is that neither of these will actually work towards fixing the problem.
    -
    Maybe if you are buddy's with a good 2A lawyer and want to make your stand for the cause the post office thing will work. We need a really good case in front of the Supremes that settles the fact that by virtue of the 10th Amendment, states should not be allowed to impose ANY gun laws; and that because of the 2nd Amendment, all federal laws are infringements, regardless of how "safe" they might make idiots feel.
    -
    The rest of us poor bastards have to belong to organizations that pool resources for the fight, write our representatives and vote for the least criminal candidates, and continue to argue for and support ALL parts of the Constitution.
    Chief

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Dollar View Post
    With moves like that you should be on Dancing With The Stars
    You watch too much TV.

“One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

Quote Originally Posted by whodat2710 View Post
    ...firefighter suggested we just ignore them.
    Axe was the one that suggested it not I, Johnny pissed his pants when I asked him if axe was right about him being a coward.

You are right though, axe and I are only defending our individual Rights, and not worrying about defending everyone's. Johnny, according to his other thread, wants to require training because the 2nd isn't good enough.

Johnny is not just a coward or a subject...but an actual enemy of the constitution and should be treated a such.

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefighterchen View Post
    Axe was the one that suggested it not I, Johnny pissed his pants when I asked him if axe was right about him being a coward.

You are right though, axe and I are only defending our individual Rights, and not worrying about defending everyone's. Johnny, according to his other thread, wants to require training because the 2nd isn't good enough.

Johnny is not just a coward or a subject...but an actual enemy of the constitution and should be treated a such.

INDEED!

No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910