Nation wide concealed carry. - Page 7
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Nation wide concealed carry.

How about we get rid of ALL state gun laws, which by definition are unconstitutional by virtue of the 10th amendment; then get rid of all Federal laws which are also unconstitutional.
    Chief

Quote Originally Posted by whodat2710 View Post
    How about we get rid of ALL state gun laws, which by definition are unconstitutional by virtue of the 10th amendment; then get rid of all Federal laws which are also unconstitutional.
    OR...... We could just ignore them.....

4. Quote Originally Posted by Axeanda45 View Post
    OR...... We could just ignore them.....
    Until you get caught and find your ass in jail
    We don't smoke marijuana in Muskogee, we don't take our trips on LSD. We don't burn our draft cards Down on Main Street. 'Cause we like livin' right and being free.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Dollar View Post
    Until you get caught and find your ass in jail

Why are you projecting your cowerdace to stand up for your rights onto me? What makes you even imagine I would allow myself to be arrested?

6. Quote Originally Posted by Axeanda45 View Post
    What makes you even imagine I would allow myself to be arrested?
    What makes you imagine you can stop yourself from being arrested?
    We don't smoke marijuana in Muskogee, we don't take our trips on LSD. We don't burn our draft cards Down on Main Street. 'Cause we like livin' right and being free.

I would settle for national reciprocity right now. That would be easier than carrying my 50 State law book with me when I travel.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Axeanda45 View Post
    Why are you projecting your cowerdace to stand up for your rights onto me? What makes you even imagine I would allow myself to be arrested?
    How about you put action to your internet bravado and call the media and tell them that you are going to exercise your 2nd Amendment rights by carrying a gun past security at XYZ Federal Building at 1500 on 2 December and you will refuse to be arrested and let us know how that works out. I don't feel there is any need to project cowardice onto you. I think you are just full of B.S. and as much of a real patriot as this guy is:

Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Quote Originally Posted by NavyLCDR View Post
    How about you put action to your internet bravado and call the media and tell them that you are going to exercise your 2nd Amendment rights by carrying a gun past security at XYZ Federal Building at 1500 on 2 December and you will refuse to be arrested and let us know how that works out. I don't feel there is any need to project cowardice onto you. I think you are just full of B.S. and as much of a real patriot as this guy is:

I will, just as soon as you show me where I said that I carry past metal detectors mr smartazz......

10. Quote Originally Posted by Axeanda45 View Post
    I will, just as soon as you show me where I said that I carry past metal detectors mr smartazz......
    OK, so what I think you are saying, Axeanda45 is that you ignore laws that you deem to be unconstitutional in quiet ways that have little possibility of detection and arrest, but if you were ever detected breaking one of these laws quietly and under the radar such as carrying a concealed firearm in a post office, in a school zone, or without a permit that you would then refuse to be arrested?

I owe you an apology. I thought you were claiming to be someone who was actively doing something that could have the possibility of making a difference but until you actually get caught in one of these low risk activities it's just yours and our little secret.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Axeanda45 View Post
    I may not agree with NavyLCDR on a lot of issues but he is at this moment on a warship underway and protecting your freedom. In his case it isn't internet bravado, he is risking his life every time he shows up for work.

As for your question metal detectors shouldn't be an issue you call the news, you tell them you're going to do it ,you walk up to the cops and declare your rights and dare them to stop you.

None of this slinking around, sneaking a gun into some place you aren't supposed to have it isn't exercising your rights it’s the act of a coward who’s afraid to get caught. Sack up, be a man, Stand up for your rights

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast