Nation wide concealed carry. - Page 8
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Nation wide concealed carry.

Quote Originally Posted by NavyLCDR View Post
    How about you put action to your internet bravado and call the media and tell them that you are going to exercise your 2nd Amendment rights by carrying a gun past security at XYZ Federal Building at 1500 on 2 December and you will refuse to be arrested and let us know how that works out. I don't feel there is any need to project cowardice onto you. I think you are just full of B.S. and as much of a real patriot as this guy is:

Does one have to be in "the man's face" to achieve action?

Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

3. Quote Originally Posted by Firefighterchen View Post
    He made the claim that he ignores gun laws and that he refused to be arrested that sounds pretty "in the man's face" to me. As a matter of fact it sounds like some one who's fixing to start a war. What it doesn't sound like is someone who was trying to communicate that he sneaks around with his gun hidden when and if he can get away with it.
    We don't smoke marijuana in Muskogee, we don't take our trips on LSD. We don't burn our draft cards Down on Main Street. 'Cause we like livin' right and being free.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Dollar View Post
    He made the claim that he ignores gun laws and that he refused to be arrested that sounds pretty "in the man's face" to me. As a matter of fact it sounds like some one who's fixing to start a war. What it doesn't sound like is someone who was trying to communicate that he sneaks around with his gun hidden when and if he can get away with it.
    Ok, so according to you he is in "the man's" face all ready, what would going on the news achieve (since you responded to my post about calling the news to put action to his internet bravado)?

“One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

I see I missed some of the posts....

Let me get this straight...we can't stand up for our Rights unless it's an all out assault against the government?

6. Quote Originally Posted by Firefighterchen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefighterchen View Post
    Ok, so according to you he is in "the man's" face all ready, what would going on the news achieve (since you responded to my post about calling the news to put action to his internet bravado)?

Let me get this straight...we can't stand up for our Rights unless it's an all out assault against the government?
    If I walk into the post office with a concealed handgun, mail a letter, and walk out, can you tell me exactly what I have achieved? I have achieved the mailing of a letter. If I walk into a National Park Ranger station with a concealed handgun, register for a camping spot with the US Federal Employee stationed there and walk out, what have I achieved? I have achieved registering for a camping spot. Do those actions do anything to change the laws of this country or bring any attention to the 2nd Amendment? Nope. The only person affected has been myself.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Firefighterchen View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Axeanda45 View Post
    Why are you projecting your cowerdace to stand up for your rights onto me? What makes you even imagine I would allow myself to be arrested?
    That’s a pretty bold statement; you can only interpret that 1 of 2 ways. He either is saying that he won’t be taken alive or (and based on later posts this is the most likely) he’s going to sneak around and get away with what he can and never actually risk having his battleship mouth override his rowboat ass.

Also please note that while declaring his intent to sneak around and never get with in 10 feet of “the man’s face” he called me a coward
    We don't smoke marijuana in Muskogee, we don't take our trips on LSD. We don't burn our draft cards Down on Main Street. 'Cause we like livin' right and being free.

Quote Originally Posted by NavyLCDR View Post
    If I walk into the post office with a concealed handgun, mail a letter, and walk out, can you tell me exactly what I have achieved? I have achieved the mailing of a letter. If I walk into a National Park Ranger station with a concealed handgun, register for a camping spot with the US Federal Employee stationed there and walk out, what have I achieved? I have achieved registering for a camping spot. Do those actions do anything to change the laws of this country or bring any attention to the 2nd Amendment? Nope. The only person affected has been myself.
    Isn't that the point? Individual liberty? He achieved his own freedom. At least when I read it, he never mentioned he was trying to change the laws or bring attention to the 2 nd amendment. If someone doesn't care enough to defend their own Rights, that's their problem not mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Dollar View Post
    That’s a pretty bold statement; you can only interpret that 1 of 2 ways. He either is saying that he won’t be taken alive or (and based on later posts this is the most likely) he’s going to sneak around and get away with what he can and never actually risk having his battleship mouth override his rowboat ass.

Also please note that while declaring his intent to sneak around and never get with in 10 feet of “the man’s face” he called me a coward
    Those are really the only two scenarios that your mind could come up with? Life's not that simple.

Are you a coward? Did you get a state issued permit in fear of being caught and arrested and finding your ass in jail?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Firefighterchen View Post
    Those are really the only two scenarios that your mind could come up with? Life's not that simple.
    OK let's hear your interpretation better yet how about if Mr. Ax tells us all exactly what he meant.

Are you a coward? Did you get a state issued permit in fear of being caught and arrested and finding your ass in jail?

Oklahoma has two options carry (concealed or open) with a permit or carry illegally

In addition to not smoking Marijuana in Muskogee we also try to not carry our guns illegally, cause we like livin' right and bein' free.

Also I never claimed to ignore the law

Why stop at CC, why not nation wide Carry, OC/CC?

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

11. For me, my current limit is that I will obey the law. I will NOT cater to the opinions and whims of law enforcement officers or the anti-gun public. I have also made front page news in my local newspaper (Oak Harbor, WA) for standing up to the city council, while armed, and calling most of them criminals for defying state law regarding firearms restrictions in parks. To me, it sounded like Axeanda45 was trying to make himself sound like some kind of "pry my gun from my cold dead fingers" type of Patriot when, in reality, what he was saying was that he just hides his gun and stays away from metal detectors that might detect it.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast