Nation wide concealed carry. - Page 9
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Nation wide concealed carry.

1. The Second Amendment SHOULD be the only license we need. Is this going to happen? Not any time soon. I've written my legislators asking them to submit a bill on this subject in my state, but so far neither has responded and no bill has appeared. Time to write again.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Dollar View Post
    OK let's hear your interpretation better yet how about if Mr. Ax tells us all exactly what he meant.

Oklahoma has two options carry (concealed or open) with a permit or carry illegally

In addition to not smoking Marijuana in Muskogee we also try to not carry our guns illegally, cause we like livin' right and bein' free.

Also I never claimed to ignore the law
    Sure, he will exercise his Right to carry recognized by the 2nd amendment.

Ways to "not allow" yourself from being arrested for exercising your Rights:

Conceal (sneak around according to some).

Avoid places full of tyrants.

Remain silent and don't consent to any searches.

Openly carry in the majority of states.

Verbally then physically resist.

Run.

"Don't be taken alive."

Etc. Etc.

I'll repeat my question, a simple yes or no answer will suffice.

Are you a coward? Did you get a state issued permit because you're afraid of getting arrested and finding your ass in jail?

(Free men don't ask permission, so you aren't living free and right sorry.)

Edited: some people have a hard time with projecting "intellectual dishonesty"

Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

4. Quote Originally Posted by Firefighterchen View Post
    I'll repeat my question, a simple yes or no answer will suffice.

Are you a coward? Did you get a state issued permit because your afraid of getting arrested and finding your ass in jail?

(Free men don't ask permission, so you aren't living free and right sorry.)
    So as far as you're concered my options are to carry illegally or I'm a coward ?

How about I got my permit because I believe in obeying the law?
    We don't smoke marijuana in Muskogee, we don't take our trips on LSD. We don't burn our draft cards Down on Main Street. 'Cause we like livin' right and being free.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Firefighterchen View Post
    Ways to avoid being arrested for exercising your Rights:
    He didn't say he'd avoid being arrested he said he wouldn't allow himself to be arrested and I'm not the only one that took it to mean that he wasn't going to be taken a live

Quote Originally Posted by Firefighterchen View Post
    Verbally then physically resist.

Let us know how that works out for you sparky
    We don't smoke marijuana in Muskogee, we don't take our trips on LSD. We don't burn our draft cards Down on Main Street. 'Cause we like livin' right and being free.

6. Good God some of you guys are more intelectually dishonest than the Leftist that you hate so much. Your boy said he wasn't going down with out a fight, he got called on it (and hasn't been back since) and you've spent a full day backpedaling for him.

Go away son you bother me

So as far as you're concered my options are to carry illegally or I'm a coward ?

How about I got my permit because I believe in obeying the law?
    An unconstitutional law is no law...if coward puts your panties in a bunch, maybe defining it as subjugating yourself to the tyrannical state fits better?

He didn't say he'd avoid being arrested he said he wouldn't allow himself to be arrested and I'm not the only one that took it to mean that he wasn't going to be taken a live

Let us know how that works out for you sparky
    Let me edit my previous post to change "avoid" to "not allow", panties a little less bunched up? That's good one other person replied like you, I received likes for my posts too, group hug?

Working great for me. Let's see how well you submitting to the state works out for you. You must go through an enormous amount of underwear with all that submissive urination happening on a daily basis.

Good God some of you guys are more intelectually dishonest than the Leftist that you hate so much. Your boy said he wasn't going down with out a fight, he got called on it (and hasn't been back since) and you've spent a full day backpedaling for him.

Go away son you bother me
    I don't hate the leftists any more than I hate the conservatives that piss on the constitution. Intellectually dishonest? "My boy" never said he was going down without a fight, instead of making up posts, try just being honest in general before telling others they are dishonest. There was no need to backpedal because your opinion is just that, which has nothing to do with the words that were actually posted, just how YOU reacted to those words. I reacted competently different to his words, and called you on it, and now your panties are so tight little Johnny is turning black and blue.

Your manly attempt to get me to go away won't work when your peach fuzz hasn't grown in, sorry sport. Don't you have more badges to fluff somewhere?

“One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefighterchen View Post
    An unconstitutional law is no law...if coward puts your panties in a bunch, maybe defining it as subjugation yourself to the tyrannical state fits better?

Let me edit my previous post to change "avoid" to "not allow", panties a little less bunched up? That's good one other person replied like you, I received likes for my posts too, group hug?

Working great for me. Let's see how well you submitting to the state works out for you. You must go through an enormous amount of underwear with all that submissive urination happening on a daily basis.

I don't hate the leftists any more than I hate the conservatives that piss on the constitution. Intellectually dishonest? "My boy" never said he was going down without a fight, instead of making up posts, try just being honest in general before telling others they are dishonest. There was no need to backpedal because your opinion is just that, which has nothing to do with the words that were actually posted, just how YOU reacted to those words. I reacted competently different to his words, and called you on it, and now your panties are so tight little Johnny is turning black and blue.

Your manly attempt to get me to go away won't work when your peach fuzz hasn't grown in, sorry sport. Don't you have more badges to fluff somewhere?

No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Hi
    I want a conceal and carry permit because I have a dangerous job managing property is.I've been doing it for 6 yrs. but last month a resident pulled a gun on our tow truck driver after I sent him to tow an illegally parked car.We can get killed over some stupid stuff if we aren't careful.I was wondering if you have to have a gun already to get the permit.I don't have one yet.

Quote Originally Posted by yeshuaschosen View Post
    Hi
    I want a conceal and carry permit because I have a dangerous job managing property is.I've been doing it for 6 yrs. but last month a resident pulled a gun on our tow truck driver after I sent him to tow an illegally parked car.We can get killed over some stupid stuff if we aren't careful.I was wondering if you have to have a gun already to get the permit.I don't have one yet.
    Depends on the state (you physically live in and or state of mind). Where do you live?

If you subjugate yourself to unconstitutional state law, some states do require some sort of card to either pick up your firearm immediately or purchase one all together (from a gun shop).

Free men don't ask permission.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Firefighterchen View Post
    Free men don't ask permission.
    So are you saying that you just ignore any gun law you find unconstitutional? Do you open carry in the USPS?

Are you also not going to "allow" yourself to be arrested?

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast