How long does it take for Florida non resident CCW - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How long does it take for Florida non resident CCW

1. I believe by their law they have 90 days to respond. I understand that they have had a huge increase in requests and have added more people to process them. I recieved mine earlier this year and it took about 60 days. Very easy process.

3. If you have any questions regarding the CWP class or training contact www.e2c.us or 1-866-371-6111 and the Instructors at Equip 2 Conceal will be happy to help you.

4. I spoke with them. About ten years ago I had been in trouble and received a DWI which was eventually dismissed and that's the reason why it's taking longer. Does anybody know how much longer it takes?

Thx again.

Quote Originally Posted by duffb07 View Post
    Hi Folks,

Planning on moving down to FL from NY and applied for my non resident ccw beginning of June. It just came up around the 90 day mark. Was wondering if anyone else was having the same waiting period time as me? The status update on the website just has said the same "We have received your application.....etc" for the last few months.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
    I applied for mine from California @ 6/7/2013, was issued 8/09/2013 & received in the mail the following week.

Good luck!!!!

6. Still waiting for mine but it hasn't been 90 days yet.

7. How long does it take for Florida non resident CCW

My friend applied in person directly and got is in 12 days, including Labor Day.

8. I put my FL application in the mail 7/31/2013 and got the license in early September, just shy of 45 days. I'm not a FL resident.

Well, that's disappointing to hear that they are taking so long. I was convinced I would get my FL non-resident permit before I got my CT permit. CT goes right up to the last possible minute. Even more disappointing - this blasted shut down is going to slow it down even further because the fingerprint cards aren't going to get processed. They all need a slap in the head.

10. hey folks, just wanted to give an update. I finally received confirmation that it has been issued. Total time 20 weeks.

11. 4/19/2013 Mailed App
    8/31/2013 Received Permit

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12