newbe

Thread: newbe

1. newbe

I've been watching this form for a while. Before joining it. I think you people are great I've learned a lot. About me Vietnam era Vet. Not in country. Raised in the woods. Guns was a part of my life. Just got my Texas CHL 60 days ago. Don't know why I waited . With everything that's going on and my grand kids. I felt I needed protection. For my family. thanks for being here for a lot of people. Richard

Welcome aboard from Wisconsin/Arizona.

Welcome from Kansas too. I'm also pretty new here, only about 7 months. Lots of good people here and a lot of information on just about anything.
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons ~ For You Are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup

Welcome from all of us. Remember, the only dumb question is the ONE you DON'T ask. Mind you this is contrary to some popular belief, but you need to know, Right.
    I'd rather be a Conservative Nutjob. Than a Liberal with NO Nuts & NO Job

Richard,

Welcome from Ky and thanks for serving
    If it doesn't fit, FORCE it! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway.

Welcome my friend. I look forward to your comments.

Richard,

Welcome from PA. There are a lot of great people on here... hopefully you can learn from them and we can learn from you too.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)