Xds .45
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Xds .45

Xds .45

I have been looking at the Springfield XDs .45 as a new concealed carry weapon. Does anyone have any experience with this gun?

3. I've been carrying it as my concealed carry weapon since just after it hit the market. Shoot it at the range about everyweek. I highly recommend it.

4. Quote Originally Posted by dtec View Post
    I have been looking at the Springfield XDs .45 as a new concealed carry weapon. Does anyone have any experience with this gun?
    I love it! Had mine for about 4 years now -- shoots true and no misfires that were not my fault. Only trouble I've ever had is with a cheap mag. I have a cheap mag that sometimes causes the slide to lock back when there are still three rounds left in mag.

I have the original XD in 4" .45 as my daily carry -- in a Crossbreed Supertuck holster for concealed, or a Blackhawk serpa level two for open carry.

5. Quote Originally Posted by dtec View Post
    Right now theres a safety recall on all XDS 9 and 45 models. I dont know how this is affecting stock.

6. I'm very happy with mine, recall aside. I'm sad that I'll be without it for a while because it is my favorite carry gun. Small, lightweight, easy to conceal and shoots really well.

One of the best carry guns I've ever had.

I have an XD-S .45 and love it. Great shooter, very accurate. A friend has one as well and loves his.

Xds .45

I've carried mine for the last year. Conceals unbelievably. Easy to shoot. Very accurate. Carrying my P229 Sig while my XDs is getting recalled. God I miss that gun. Can't wait to get t back.

the recall is for certain serial numbers. you can go to website and they will tell you if your gun is one of them. have had mine for a couple of months. have put around 300 rds. so far. shoots everything I put through it. not one hiccup. I would recommend the 45cal.

11. I tried one. It was small and fit well in my hand, however I found that I was more comfortable with the Kahr CW45. I also was more accurate with the Kahr. The only thing I would have liked to try is the yet to be released Kahr CM45 which is about the size of the XDs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast