City of Chicago BS

Thread: City of Chicago BS

City of Chicago BS

So the city council will be voting on a bill that will deny a liquor license to any restaurant that refuses to put up a "gun free zone" sign. It should read "only criminals can carry here." Ignorant beyond comprehension.

Typical liberal thuggery.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

That's our great city of Chicago! It is such a great city of love they do not want guns to upset the flow of love!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stringer57 View Post
    So the city council will be voting on a bill that will deny a liquor license to any restaurant that refuses to put up a "gun free zone" sign. It should read "only criminals can carry here." Ignorant beyond comprehension.
    Don't worry. It's for your own safety. We wouldn't want criminals with guns to be able to go into a restaurant that serves alcohol! The sign will keep them away! </end sarcasm>
    “Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.” -Benjamin Franklin

You could have stopped your thread title at, "City of Chicago".

The BS is redundant.
    Never argue with a red-haired witch. It wastes your breath and only delays the inevitable. --the collected sayings of Wiz Zumwalt

I still cannot get past Emanuel appealing to the gang bangers to at least step out from behind the children as they shoot each other.
    The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppose. - Frederick Douglass

Talk the council into Making the signs out of thick metal.that way good law abiding Americans will have something to hide behind while there being shot at in these gun free zones.ignorance at its best

It's Chicago, what do you expect.