Questions for folks in open carry states. - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Questions for folks in open carry states.

I'm living in Las Vegas, aside from going into gun stores, never! A lot of people talk about doing so on different forems but have not seen anyone!

Iowa is an open carry state with a permit. I have yet to see anyone open carry here. However, I also live in a liberal infested cesspool college town and I don't get out much. It's like any where else, you will see it out in the rural areas populated by good people with common sense, not so much in the freeloading liberal bastions.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

Quote Originally Posted by Cypher View Post
    I can probably count on one hand the number of times I've seen it in the city, you see it a lot in the mountains though. I carry concealed because that's my preference
    Your location? LOL! Who is living in who's head?

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

I live in eastern New Mexico, USA. I occasionally/rarely see someone OC -- unless I go to the gun shops, in which case nearly everyone in there is carrying, employee and customer alike. Wal Mart here recently posted signs against OC, but CC is still OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Dude View Post
    How common is it? Do you see a lot of people carrying openly everyday? How many of you carry concealed anyway?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using USA Carry mobile app
    I live in NC, OC is allowed without a permit within the guidelines of Law. I've lived here two years and have seen 4-6 individuals OC'ing. I OC most of the time unless I know I going into a highly crowded area.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

7. Quote Originally Posted by subvet69 View Post
    Wow, go to Pahrumph where Frontsight lives.
    Also Art Bell

Interestingly, I see the most OC'ing by bikers on the road in and around Phoenix, AZ.

9. I live in PA right on the Ohio and PA line. I don't see too much OC here. Depending on my mood I will OC but I usually CC.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using USA Carry mobile app

Here in Tulsa OK I have only seen about 10 guys that open carry. Me, I am like CWM1611. During the week I will CC while in work mode, semi CC other times both with my Ruger LC 9 with a Crossbreed IWB. On the weekends I will OC with my Ruger SR 9 or 40. Never get anybody say anything to me however I am carrying, except by other gun guys asking about my weapon.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234