What is a good IWB holster for a Glock 32? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is a good IWB holster for a Glock 32?

Quote Originally Posted by mojoman View Post
    Those are some good ones, I just order one for my XDm .45 4.5 from Alien Gears, and it don't take as long to get it like the crossbreed mini I have for my XDs.
    I ordered a Crossbreed Superslide for my SiG SP2340, and after two or three weeks, it looked like I wouldn't get the Crossbreed for a couple of months, so I ordered an Aliengear IWB. The Aliengear holster came in about a week, and I am pleased with it. The SiG I carry is NOT a compact handgun by any means. Take a look at the web site and see for yourself.

Oh, BTW -- the Aliengear holsters prices start at just under $30.

ETA: Oops, guess I'm just a little too late.

You aren't late mojoman. I know there will be others with the same question. I'm considering what everyone is saying and doing the research. This will be good for future reference. Everyone has a particular preference I know so all of the info will be beneficial to others who are looking. Thanks for the input.

What is a good IWB holster for a Glock 32?

+1 for the Old Faithful. I have 3 now due to liking the first so much I bought 2 more for different guns.
    Guns.??? What Guns???

5. Quote Originally Posted by raynman_red View Post
    You aren't late mojoman. I know there will be others with the same question. I'm considering what everyone is saying and doing the research. This will be good for future reference. Everyone has a particular preference I know so all of the info will be beneficial to others who are looking. Thanks for the input.

Awesome, I received it and I will post pics here soon, I love it already and I only wore it one day.

Comp Tac Infidel is my all time favorite...and I am a holster junkie. I have one for my 1911, but they still don't make the Infidel for the Springfield XDM-45 4.5", so I carry in a Tucker Secret Strike.

I favor Kydex for its thinness. Leather is usually easier on gun finishes, though. That G32 is a dynamite carry gun. I'm a big fan of the .357 Sig round. Among common handgun rounds, it is second only to the 10mm in muzzle velocity and energy. I imagine it's a handful in a compact like the G32, eh?

Sent using Tapatalk...so please excuse the typos!

7. I'm also a big fan of Comp-Tac's kydex, especially for IWB because it is easy to holster with--a time when a lot of ND's happen. I have used Comp-Tac's CTAC for years and love it. With kydex on both sides, it is super fast and conceals fabulously, especially with the Velcro clips. I use this same holster for daily carry and IDPA competition.

I also have the ones with leather next to the skin and kydex on the outside. They are slightly more comfortable, but the drag of the leather makes it harder to draw from, especially if you're in an emergency and didn't get a perfect grip on the draw. I also have to be careful the slide doesn't get knocked out of battery when reholstering due to the added friction.

And for those that say leather is easier on the finish of their guns, I just have to say that a carry gun should show holster wear, and leather will eventually rub the finish as well.

8. Quote Originally Posted by raynman_red View Post
    Thanks for the response ya'll. I'm going with the N82T Pro.

I have one for my XDs but I don't have the XDs the factory have it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12