I need some good leather ;-)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need some good leather ;-)

I have finally realized, after a few years of carrying kydex holsters IWB in various positions, that leather may be a better choice for me after all. I'd prefer not to fill up another box with holsters in the search, though. My carry guns are a Glock 29 and a Glock 20... and I expect to be carrying in the 4 o'clock position but would prefer appendix.

Any recommendations?

I am fine with getting an IWB holster for the G29 and an OWB for the G20 if it comes to that but I'm not sure how well I could conceal with the OWB holster...

Oh, and I should mention that I have ruled out hybrids like the Supertuck. Tried one and it was just wasn't for me...

Thanks!

I have one of these that I like a lot: WinthropHolsters
    Modern Whig
    "Government is not meant to burden Liberty but rather to secure it." -T.J. O'Hara

Quote Originally Posted by telpinaro View Post
    I have one of these that I like a lot: WinthropHolsters
    Cool - hadn't seen them... thanks!

5. Simply Rugged Holsters are my favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by s0nspark View Post
    Cool - hadn't seen them... thanks!
    Good customer service, too... one of my snaps wouldn't stay shut and they sent me new loops, had 'em in three days. I carry my Chiappa Rhino in their IWB holster. Very comfortable.
    Modern Whig
    "Government is not meant to burden Liberty but rather to secure it." -T.J. O'Hara

Quote Originally Posted by Scwalkingboss View Post
    Simply Rugged Holsters are my favorite.
    I agree. I have one for My EMP .40 and its great, simply made, but holds the gun very secure.

Drzzit's S4

Try allen gun gloves. They have excellent leather and the clip is offset to 1 side. Super comfortable
    Attached Images Attached Images I need some good leather ;-)-image1.jpg 

Gungloveholsters.com
    Attached Images Attached Images I need some good leather ;-)-image.jpg 

10. Our Fugly is really comfortable for IWB. Not pretty (hence the name), but very comfortable. :-)
    Www.dragonleatherworks.com

11. Hybrids such as a kydex attached to a leather? I don't own one, but I've heard great things about Cleveland Holsters

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast