Took my carry class
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Took my carry class

1. Took my carry class

So Monday off to the sheriffs office Monday and wait a long two weeks for my license.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Congrats.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Congrats, welcome to the club.

5. We'll with the government shut down I'll be waiting awhile for my license. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

6. I took my class at the end of July , got permit yesterday. Louisiana .

Took my carry class

Congrats it's worth the wait.
    FUNNY HOW PEOPLE ALWAYS WANT THE TRUTH AS LONG AS IT'S WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR

8. i'm so glad i live in a state where you don't have to have the governments permission to carry

Quote Originally Posted by dlcra View Post
    Wow, you who must wait awhile before you receive your license are making me feel quite fortunate. I live in PA, a "shall issue" state. Last month, I went to the sheriff's office and gave them my LCTF application along with a $20.00 check. About 25 minutes later I left with my license in hand! Seemed way too easy, to me, so Sunday my wife and I are enrolled in a day-long NRA pistol class which includes three hours of range time. The beginning of a lifetime of learning but it should be fun!
    I too live in PA... what is easy about going to your local County Sheriff, an elected government official, and giving him money to ask permission for a right that you are supposedly given (not given, inalienable) already and that is not to be infringed upon?

PA does NOT have it correct either.

With that said, I hope you and your wife have a great time enrolled in your pistol class. You two should enjoy it a lot.
    Last edited by wolf_fire; 10-05-2013 at 12:27 AM. Reason: parenthetical (inalienable)
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."

Your carry license is not federal so it should not be effected.

Quote Originally Posted by photodan View Post
    Your carry license is not federal so it should not be effected.
    Background checks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast