What would you do? - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 42

Thread: What would you do?

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by vt_shooter View Post
    But that was AFTER the SUV driver hit one of them than ran. You could pick most any group of men who belong by means of a membership, could be a group of Marines, could be a biker gang, could be a group of off duty cops, and hit one of them in your car then take off, guess what would happen? Would it be much different from what happened here? Then if you went and hit a couple more of them, do you suppose you'd then have a hornets nest of pissed off members, who ever they are? The SUV driver was an ass. We're all gun advocates here, and our job is to make sure shxt doesn't escalate. The SUV driver failed miserably.
    Watch it again. I just watched it 3 times. I'm sorry, but you are wrong, sir. Again, I'm not saying the driver is perfect but the biker clearly cut in front of the suv and then..... hit his breaks hard!!! Did you see that? the idiot on the bike slammed on his breaks! What a dummy! Yeah, he got clipped and that is why the driver stopped. Yes, the driver stopped and then he was attacked by a gang of angry bikers... after he stopped as he should have. You know, probably to see if that moron was ok and to wait for the police. IDk how someone can watch that video and place all of the blame on the driver.

  2.   
  3. The video doesn't show it but the police report says that after the suv clipped the biker, the bikers began walking to the suv and trying to open the doors to get to the guy, and THAT'S when the guy took off running over some of them.

  4. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Outlaw View Post
    Earth to vt_shooter.....

    Please pay close attention, I'm about to lose contact with you because you are clearly headed out of Earth's orbit imho.

    1) The biker's (many unlicensed rider's who are illegally impeding traffic) violated numerous law's of the roadway.
    2) An aggressive biker can clearly be seen cutting off the SUV and then forcing it to slow down by illegally & suddenly break checking the SUV.
    3) The SUV (unintentionally) struck the side of said thuggish biker.
    4) Suddenly, the biker and his gang of fellow thug's decided to now completely stop traffic (which is also illegal).
    5) Biker thug's then decide to surround and threaten SUV driver while also slashing at his tires and banging their fists on his window's (also illegal).
    6) SUV driver (with his wife and small child in vehicle) feel's threatened (rightfully so).
    7) Police are nowhere to be found.
    8) SUV driver is placed into 'fight or flight' mode...Since he cannot fight, he flee's.
    9) SUV -vs- Motorcycle's = SUV win's & motorcycle's lose.
    10) Thug's learn the concept of 'Physic's'.
    Example; A larger, much heavier object (SUV), can easily overcome a smaller, much lighter object (motorcycle's).

    Houst*n.....We *ave a *roblem. ~Crackle, Static, Signal Lost~
    Ahahahahahahaha... Yep

  5. #14
    It looks to me that the guy on the cycle was struck AFTER the gang attempted to STOP TRAFFIC! The beginning of the video is supposed to be when the initial crash occurred. It sure looks like the bikes were blocking his way. If I were being surrounded by 100 bikers and being forced to stop, and my family was in the car, I cant say i wouldnt have done what was necessary to get my family to safety...just as that driver did.

  6. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Outlaw View Post
    Earth to vt_shooter.....

    Please pay close attention, I'm about to lose contact with you because you are clearly headed out of Earth's orbit imho.


    1) The biker's (many unlicensed rider's who are illegally impeding traffic) violated numerous law's of the public roadway's.
    2) An aggressive biker can clearly be seen cutting off the SUV and then forcing it to slow down by illegally & suddenly brake-checking the SUV.
    3) The SUV (unintentionally) struck the side of said thuggish biker.
    4) Suddenly, the biker and his gang of fellow thug's decided to now completely stop traffic (which is also illegal).
    5) Biker thug's then decide to surround and threaten SUV driver while also slashing at his tires and banging their fists on his window's (also illegal).
    6) SUV driver (with his wife and small child in vehicle) feel's threatened (rightfully so).
    7) Police are nowhere to be found.
    8) SUV driver is placed into 'fight or flight' mode...Since he cannot fight, he flee's.
    9) SUV -vs- Motorcycle's = SUV win's & motorcycle's lose.
    10) Thug's learn the concept of 'Physic's'.
    Example; A larger, much heavier object (SUV), can easily overcome a smaller, much lighter object (motorcycle's).

    Houst*n.....We *ave a *roblem. ~Crackle, Static, Signal Lost~
    This is how I saw it as well. I would have floored it outta there too with wife and child in tow. Screw the paralyzed biker. He screwed up big time being stupid. Saw his gutter snipe wife on the news this morning. Intelligence is lacking in their clan. Shenanigans on a motorcycle is gonna kill you.

    Sent from my hand-held mind distractor

  7. I just watched the video again about 8 times, and the first biker who was hit by the SUV clearly did *not* cut in front of the SUV - it was already in front of the SUV but it slowed down, probably because the rider was looking at the bike that had the helmet cam, and the SUV hit him. We don't know what happened in the seconds following the first biker hit by the SUV - we don't know why the SUV ran at that point. He probably felt threatened because there were bikes all around him, which may or may not be supported by how the bikers were behaving. There's no way for us to know - we can only guess. And it all spiraled out of control after that, when the SUV went on to hit two more bikers. Errors on both sides, but there's simply no rational way to deny the SUV started it all by hitting 1 biker followed by 2 more. The bikers hadn't actually done anything except perhaps slow the SUV down before the SUV had hit 3 of them. We're not allowed to start running people over simply because you feel threatened - there must be an articulable threat that's better than "I'm scared of bikers so I ran them over". I'm surprised it's difficult for some to see that.

  8. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"
    Posts
    2,825
    Quote Originally Posted by vt_shooter View Post
    I just watched the video again about 8 times, and the first biker who was hit by the SUV clearly did *not* cut in front of the SUV - it was already in front of the SUV but it slowed down, probably because the rider was looking at the bike that had the helmet cam, and the SUV hit him. We don't know what happened in the seconds following the first biker hit by the SUV - we don't know why the SUV ran at that point. He probably felt threatened because there were bikes all around him, which may or may not be supported by how the bikers were behaving. There's no way for us to know - we can only guess. And it all spiraled out of control after that, when the SUV went on to hit two more bikers. Errors on both sides, but there's simply no rational way to deny the SUV started it all by hitting 1 biker followed by 2 more. The bikers hadn't actually done anything except perhaps slow the SUV down before the SUV had hit 3 of them. We're not allowed to start running people over simply because you feel threatened - there must be an articulable threat that's better than "I'm scared of bikers so I ran them over". I'm surprised it's difficult for some to see that.
    Ear*h t* vt_sh*ot*r....(STATIC) We ar* cle*rly havi*g c*mmunic*tion difficult*es....Ple*se maint*in r*dio sil*nce....(STATIC)....Gr*und c*ntr*l out.
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

  9. Outlaw, I think the static you're hearing would clear up if you had someone blow some compressed air into one of your ears and let it blow the gunk out the other ear

  10. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by vt_shooter View Post
    I just watched the video again about 8 times, and the first biker who was hit by the SUV clearly did *not* cut in front of the SUV - it was already in front of the SUV but it slowed down, probably because the rider was looking at the bike that had the helmet cam, and the SUV hit him. We don't know what happened in the seconds following the first biker hit by the SUV - we don't know why the SUV ran at that point. He probably felt threatened because there were bikes all around him, which may or may not be supported by how the bikers were behaving. There's no way for us to know - we can only guess. And it all spiraled out of control after that, when the SUV went on to hit two more bikers. Errors on both sides, but there's simply no rational way to deny the SUV started it all by hitting 1 biker followed by 2 more. The bikers hadn't actually done anything except perhaps slow the SUV down before the SUV had hit 3 of them. We're not allowed to start running people over simply because you feel threatened - there must be an articulable threat that's better than "I'm scared of bikers so I ran them over". I'm surprised it's difficult for some to see that.
    The first one that got hit while everyone was in motion left only INCHES between his rear tire and the front bumper of the SUV. Then while the motorcyclist was looking BACKWARDS towards the SUV, slowed down markedly as to box the SUV in and subsequently got hit. I really fail to see any wrongdoing by the SUV operator as shown in the video. He used his vehicle in self defense of not only himself BUT his family as well. His choices were incredibly limited at the moment he was initially surrounded by these hooligans. I would've done the same as him with my .45 in my lap...exception being if it wasn't NYC as it pertains to the firearm. The history and backstory to the bike riders traveling through the city isn't an honorable one in the first place. Innocent until proven guilty...yes...but they didn't make a good case for themselves in the first place.

  11. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Houston Metro Area, Texas
    Posts
    3,004
    Biker clearly blocked him while looking over his shoulder, since it was NY he defended himself against superior numbers with his car, me it would have been my F-350.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast