Anyone using the Remora Tuckable? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32

Thread: Anyone using the Remora Tuckable?

  1. Been wearing my all day long with my Taurus PT111, doing all kinds of stuff like climbing in top of some carts at work and then having to jump off of them and mine hasn't budged a bit. I love mine still. If only it could replicate that cool sound it makes when you draw from a hard kydex style holster.

  2.   
  3. I have two of them and they work great. Very comfortable to carry.

  4. #23
    Ditto for Alan not returning emails.

  5. #24
    I luv the Remora Tuckable, wear it 90% of the time. The other 10% I have a pocket gun. I have the Remore Tuckable with no reinforcement and it is very comfortable and easy to draw from. With the tuckable you get a belt clip, but you can use it without the clip if you wish. I recommend the Remora Tuckable to a lot of people.

  6. #25
    well if you want to buy a remora now is the time to do it Holiday special till 12/10 30% off and a free meg holster. Got my wife one last night

  7. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The Lowcountry of South Carolina
    Posts
    2,039
    Quote Originally Posted by dblock View Post
    well if you want to buy a remora now is the time to do it Holiday special till 12/10 30% off and a free meg holster. Got my wife one last night
    The mag holster isn't something I would have bought, it is a generic "one size fits most" thing; that said, with a little DIY stitching it fits both my LC9 and LCP spare mag and slides right in the back pocket or waistband.
    Anyone using the Remora Tuckable?-mags-stitched.jpg
    Chief

  8. #27
    thanks for the info. it was a free be i guess we will see when it comes in if it will my glock mag if not im sure it will fit the single stack s&w mag.

  9. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Nassau County NY
    Posts
    4
    I agree 100% with escapethematrix. I use it for my Glock 26 and XDS 45. I also carry appendix and have not had any issues.

  10. #29
    I sent yet another email to Remora. Ignored as all the others. It is now at least 3 emails, maybe 4.

    I would not recommend doing business if this is his normal (non)response.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by alternety View Post
    I sent yet another email to Remora. Ignored as all the others. It is now at least 3 emails, maybe 4.

    I would not recommend doing business if this is his normal (non)response.
    Have you tried a phone call? I'm too impatient to email and I've gotten a few things taken care of that way.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast