Concealed Carry weapon of choice - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Concealed Carry weapon of choice

Quote Originally Posted by telpinaro View Post
    I have a 9mm M&P Shield and a .357mag Chiappa Rhino, and I alternate between the two depending on what I'm wearing.
    How do you like the Rhino? I have been intrigued by the design. .. not sure how well it fits my hands though.

d(-.-)b
    d( -.- )b

Quote Originally Posted by s0nspark View Post
    How do you like the Rhino? I have been intrigued by the design. .. not sure how well it fits my hands though.

d(-.-)b
    LOVE the Rhino. Almost no muzzle flip so back on target very quickly. They've got different grip sizes available, so if you don't like the one you have, you could change it. The 2" model comes with the smallest, and I think the longer ones have the medium size.
    Modern Whig
    "Government is not meant to burden Liberty but rather to secure it." -T.J. O'Hara

LOVE the Rhino. Almost no muzzle flip so back on target very quickly. They've got different grip sizes available, so if you don't like the one you have, you could change it. The 2" model comes with the smallest, and I think the longer ones have the medium size.
    Sounds very cool - I'll have to check one out :)

d(-.-)b
    d( -.- )b

Glock 21SF belt holster at 0400, S & W 642 Airweight front right pocket.

I currently carry a Sig 1911 Ultra IWB. My alternative is a Ruger SR9C. Looking at a small 380 for pocket carry.

7. downgrading:(

I've been carrying a glock 30s for the past year, best pistol I've owned in years. I won't compromise, i live and brash 45acp. Unfortunately due to financial woes i had to sell it. Now I'm in the market again, and I'm thinking of going with a Taurus pt145 g3. It gets good reviews and its in my budget. I'm not sure though, all my range buddies have at least one Taurus, and they have all had to send their guns back at least once. But Taurus has always done good by their warranty as far as i know.double stack 45acp carry guns are still hard to come by though. Old love to own another officers 1911, they have just become so pricey. Another buy for another year i suppose.

8. Sig 229 / 40 or S&W model 60 3" barrel

9. The perfect concealed carry varies from person to person, it all depends on what you are comfortable with and your own shooting preferences. I personally prefer the Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact in a .40, plenty small yet packs a hefty punch without as much of the wall piercing attributes of the 9mm, just to be safe I don't shoot anyone three houses down.

The "ideal" weapon to carry is one you like, are accurate with, and is reliable and comfortable. :)
    I couldn't agree more. I rotate between S&W M&P Shield 40 & Sig P220 in .38 Super. The Super is more comfortable to shoot but is harder to conceal.

Recently switched from Glock 19 to Glock 26...both in Supertucks
    Gun Control: The [liberal] theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound...L. Neil Smith

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast