Whats the point sometimes

Thread: Whats the point sometimes

1. Whats the point sometimes

I have a concealed carry permit for Washington, Oregon and Utah. I feel that by going through these processes and having a background check many times, I should be able to carry on campus. It seems to me and many other intelligent people I talk to that all these mass shootings only happen at places where people can not carry and are easy targets. I feel that if you have a conceal carry permit you should be able to carry ANYWHERE!!! That is the purpose of going through that process. I hate it you go through something like this and then after the fact a whole new list comes about saying you can't carry here or there. We should be able to defend ourselves anywhere and everywhere. Sorry for the rant I just get very annoyed about stupid policies and more about the idiots that put them in place.

I agree. I see nothing in the 2A that limits where, when or how we are allowed to carry.
    NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Instructor (Pistol & Personal Defense in the Home)
    North Carolina Concealed Carry Instructor

I agree completely. Fortunately even with the anti-gun rantings of our state legislature here in Colorado you CAN carry on campus. The biggest opponent to that is now facing recall along with 2 of her former cohorts who lost their jobs too.

"I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do."

Robert A. Heinlein

One of my favorite quotes from an absolutely amazing author.