New to CCW - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New to CCW

Quote Originally Posted by Reno Fidel Rodriguez View Post
    Man if I could get my wife to do her CCW my life would be complete. She does not care for guns too much even though she let me buy her a 357. Its a small revolver with too much recoil on for her. I know I have to do baby steps with her. On the other hand my 16 year old daughter has no problem picking up my 9mm and firing off a few rounds. Thats my lil girl. We did all take classes on safety which as we all know is very important.
    My wife was kinda anti-pistol for years. But after much discussion and showing by example why you need to carry. She came around. So last week I ordered her a XDM bi-tone 9mm compact. She's elicited. And so am I, I want to "share" her gun in USPSA. He he.

Quote Originally Posted by Reno Fidel Rodriguez View Post
    Man if I could get my wife to do her CCW my life would be complete. She does not care for guns too much even though she let me buy her a 357. Its a small revolver with too much recoil on for her. I know I have to do baby steps with her. On the other hand my 16 year old daughter has no problem picking up my 9mm and firing off a few rounds. Thats my lil girl. We did all take classes on safety which as we all know is very important.
    Be careful what you wish for. My wife got her permit and I haven't been able to go to the range without her since. I truly think she would go every day if she had the time.
    NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Instructor (Pistol & Personal Defense in the Home)
    North Carolina Concealed Carry Instructor

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12