concealed carry insurance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: concealed carry insurance

Cool concealed carry insurance

Does anyone subscribe to any one of these concealed carry insurance companies? If so what your take?

3. I am also interested in the answer to this question. In addition, I wonder if there are any particular places people go to get insurance to cover loss or theft of firearms and ammo.

concealed carry insurance

I'm a member of Texas law shield. There's a thread somewhere on it. I like it. They have meetings all the time on your rights,answer any questions on any legal matters on gun laws and monthly news letter oh and cover you in legal or civil matters as long as your just.
    FUNNY HOW PEOPLE ALWAYS WANT THE TRUTH AS LONG AS IT'S WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR

If you are in Texas, Texas Law Shield has 70,000 members, so the law firm running it has a nice big defense fund for legal and civil cases.

Sent using Tapatalk...so please excuse the typos!

They are new since 2011 so not much real information about them out there. Going by the web site they do seem to have the best plan that I’ve seen.

Check it out: CCW Safe defends those who carry concealed against criminal, civil and administrative actions.

Quote Originally Posted by spiritwalker61 View Post
    I am also interested in the answer to this question. In addition, I wonder if there are any particular places people go to get insurance to cover loss or theft of firearms and ammo.
    Check with your homeowners ins carrier. They write personal items policies for jewelry, cameras, and also guns. Not likely ammo, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Burtboomer View Post
    I'm a member of Texas law shield. There's a thread somewhere on it. I like it. They have meetings all the time on your rights,answer any questions on any legal matters on gun laws and monthly news letter oh and cover you in legal or civil matters as long as your just.
    We signed up with them the day we took our CHL class.

9. I joined the USCCA when I began to carry and have the Self defense Shield insurance that they offer.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Looney52 View Post
    I joined the USCCA when I began to carry and have the Self defense Shield insurance that they offer.
    Looks pretty interesting, but I can't find who its underwritten by.

Also check out NRA Second Call and the Armed Citizen Legal Defense Network. I like the DVD's that are sent for Armed Citizen Legal Defense Network. IMHO the DVD's are worth the enrollment fee. PM me if you want more details for Second Call or Armed Citizen Legal Defense Network

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast