Business CC options

Thread: Business CC options

Business CC options

I'd like to find a small bag that looks like it's designed to carry my iPad mini and a few pens but also has a compartment for a small weapon and a couple of magazines. Any ideas?
    Luke 22:36 NKJV - "Then [Jesus] said to them, ". . . he who has no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one." Exodus 22:2 NKJV - "If the thief is found breaking in, and he is struck so that he dies, there shall be no guilt for his bloodshed."

I have a fake day planner I purchased from Blue Press. It holds my Kimber 1911 + a few mags.

Business CC options

Any other thoughts?
    Luke 22:36 NKJV - "Then [Jesus] said to them, ". . . he who has no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one." Exodus 22:2 NKJV - "If the thief is found breaking in, and he is struck so that he dies, there shall be no guilt for his bloodshed."

Bigger than you want, but this is about all I can think of:

https://www.guntotenmamas.com/cgi-bi...on&key=GTM0155

There's also concealed carry day planners; I think Galco makes one. Not sure what else you're gonna find...
    Modern Whig
    "Government is not meant to burden Liberty but rather to secure it." -T.J. O'Hara

I went on Google, typed in "Concealed weapon in an ipad case" and got this:

Safepacker Concealed Carry Holster, Concealed Weapon Holster

Holstered Notebooks, Planners and Totes

Original S.O.E. Gear

Good luck to you. If you end with something, post it with pictures so we can all benefit from your experience.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Quote Originally Posted by PackingPastor View Post
    Any other thoughts?
    Impressive but no suggestion on a CC package.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)