New to Concealed Carry

Thread: New to Concealed Carry

1. New to Concealed Carry

I was raised around firearms and taught to respect them as the tools they are. I'm passing that on to my two boys. 8 years in the Marine Corps taught me more respect and the need to understand the power of a firearm and the damage it can do. All that said, I'm new to concealed carry. My instructors recommended this site, and I can see why. Lots of good information and knowledge sharing to be found here!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using USA Carry mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by NV_EMT View Post
    I was raised around firearms and taught to respect them as the tools they are. I'm passing that on to my two boys. 8 years in the Marine Corps taught me more respect and the need to understand the power of a firearm and the damage it can do. All that said, I'm new to concealed carry. My instructors recommended this site, and I can see why. Lots of good information and knowledge sharing to be found here!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using USA Carry mobile app

Welcome to the forums. Yes, there is a lot of good information here and even more opinions (tongue in cheek).

We hope you enjoy your stay here and hopefully become a valued contributor.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Welcome, glad to have you.

Most folks here try to be and are very informative.
    Si vis pacem para bellum

Welcome and thank you for your service to your country and it's freedom.

New to Concealed Carry

Welcome,yes this a great place with mostly good intellectual people. Hope you enjoy this site as much as I do.
    FUNNY HOW PEOPLE ALWAYS WANT THE TRUTH AS LONG AS IT'S WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR

Thanks, Im newbie here, great site, have gun and ammo to sell will post it soon, thanks for the invite,,wtwted