Real Life Encounter - Page 4
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Real Life Encounter

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Riverkilt View Post
    Kinda strange to have so much venom spew from a member who uses the Christian cross as part of his logo.
    You keep alluding to words like "venom" and "attack" when all I did is quote your own words attacking the premise that folks with conservative views should be allowed to live. There is nothing even remotely un-Christian about pointing out evil when I see it. In fact, I see it as my Christian duty to do so.

Spin it any way you want to Adolf, you have shown through your own words that you are a eugenicst, that you believe in some variation of Hitler's "master race," both as it relates to thought and actual race.

That's not an attack or name-calling, it's pure and quite unassailable understanding of the words you type in here.

Great detective work too.
    No detective work at all. I always bookmark the ramblings of the truly despicable for use against them in the future. I've got plenty more by you. Should I remind "your" readers now just how your posts go beyond the wish to disallow the birth of conservatives, and go right into race-based eugenicism too? Aww screw it, here's just one to show that I'm not making stuff up:

Then look at it this way. WHO is out there making the most babies? Who has the time to make babies? Who could care less about birth control? Without their woman's option for legal abortion them folk will soon dominate society....you may wanna fight for their right not to be aborted...but in a few years you'll be defending your home against them when they come for what you have... plug in whoever you want - or multiple cultures as the ones with the growing populations of needy youngsters who want your "stuff."
    What I said in reply to that bit of asshattery is just as true in this thread as it was in that one:

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    You make it so easy. Leftists like the one who wrote the piece in the OP would revoke your membership card for giving away all their secrets if they could.

The above is exactly what "legal, safe and rare (HA!)" abortion is all about in this country. It is rooted in racism and the murderous practice known as eugenics. It's reminiscent of Hitler and the most infamous eugenicist of all time, Margaret Sanger, both of whom believed they could either murder enough already-born people, or babies in the womb, to create a master race. Riverkilt, for the second time in this thread alone, exposed himself as an adherent of that philosophy. Proudly, no less. He shares the same ideology with the linked author, which is why that author started out his instruction booklet on how to be a more successful leftist by announcing how personally "devastated" he was over Virginia passing some new anti-abortion law.
    Hope there's a life off line.
    Yeah, your "hope" for me and people like me was already outed before you posted this lie. You hope that enough babies are murdered in the womb to not allow the proliferation of conservative thought through killing it off one potential adherent at a time.

My point on abortion (and I was alive and kicking when back alley abortions were killing women)
    And to eugenicists like you, 56,000,000 murdered babies since Roe was decided by aborto-activists on the Supreme Court is preferable to the relative minuscule number of injured or dead women seeking illegal medical procedures in states that had every constitutional authority in the world to institute such laws. Got it.

and you ain't gonna change my beliefs at this stage so why waste your time trying?
    I ain't trying to change your mind, Adolf, I'm exposing you for who and what you are - a eugenicist of the first order. And no, genius, that is not intended as a compliment.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Kinda strange to have so much venom spew from a member who uses the Christian cross as part of his logo. Great detective work too. Hope there's a life off line. My point on abortion (and I was alive and kicking when back alley abortions were killing women) is that IF you let every fetus live you get what you get and some of those are gonna be very bad boys. Ain't sayin' abortion will get them all, but there will be less. What my OP was was a real life situation. Was posted for education and, if you chose, "what would you do?" What I got was tangential stuff on how wrong the guy was and what an ******* I am....what's so important about going there instead of looking at what happened?
    I'm 69+ years old, came up in the ****, and you ain't gonna change my beliefs at this stage so why waste your time trying?
    Well... the problem with using the idea that abortion is a solution to preventing very bad boys from being born is that someone just might apply that standard to... you... before you have a chance to be either a bad boy or a good boy. Of course that wouldn't mean anything to you because you wouldn't know anything about it since you weren't born but.... then your kids wouldn't have been born either and they would not have had an opportunity to have a positive impact on the lives of other people... and anything positive you contributed to the world in your lifetime, or in the future of your lifetime, would never have happened either.

Who amongst us mere mortals is qualified to decide who should be killed before they have a chance to show they deserve to live? How many possible Einsteins were aborted last year? How many possible military heros were aborted in the last month? Could it be that the young man who would have stepped in and saved you, your wife, your grandkid, from a mugger/rapist/murderer tomorrow was aborted 20 years ago?

Thank you Blues.... I had started to reference the racist goal of eugenics and Margaret Sanger but edited my reply because yours was just so much better.

5. Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    You keep alluding to words like "venom" and "attack" when all I did is quote your own words attacking the premise that folks with conservative views should be allowed to live. There is nothing even remotely un-Christian about pointing out evil when I see it. In fact, I see it as my Christian duty to do so.
    Interesting, doesn't the Bible say something about not condemning the very people that Christ died for?
    We don't smoke marijuana in Muskogee, we don't take our trips on LSD. We don't burn our draft cards Down on Main Street. 'Cause we like livin' right and being free.

You White Washed Tomb

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    Hey Adolf, the only personal beliefs of yours quoted here has been your belief that abortion would be a good way to rid the freakin' world of people who believe differently than you, so save the phony indignation and stick to something you're really good at -- badge-fluffing.

Blues
    I thought a while before I made this post. You told everyone (incorrectly) I was banned and it seemed best to let sleeping dogs lie rather than correct you.

You are a mean spirited person, I read your posts about how Christian you are but I donít see the fruit.
    You claim to be a follower of Jesus Christ, whose sole reason for coming to this planet was to seek and save the lost, but in all your posts Iíve never seen you once share the Gospel. Instead you mock and belittle people that were made in the very image of God and you seem to take pleasure in their coming judgment (something God him self doesnít do).

Youíre quick to throw stones and slow to extend charity, Iíll say it again youíre mean spirited and mean the rivers of living water that are supposed to flow from the belly of a believer arenít supposed to be bitter. You are a white washed tomb.

I donít care what you think of me but I really want you to stop and consider what youíre going to feel when youíre standing before the judgment seat and God asks some lost soul why they rejected Christ and they turn and point right at you and say because if thatís what being a Christian is all about I want no part of it.

Iím leaving now
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    I thought a while before I made this post. You told everyone (incorrectly) I was banned and it seemed best to let sleeping dogs lie rather than correct you.
    Right out of the gate you tell a lie. You told everyone that you got banned, troll. You tricked people by using a part of the Profile settings that I've never used, so I didn't pick up on it, but where it has never said anything under my user name, it now says I'm banned, and as it happens, it's in nearly (or maybe even exactly) where it would be if I really were banned.

So you lie right out of the gate that "I" said you got banned, and then go on a self-righteous rant about my Christianity? About my "mean-spiritedness?" You're mocking and belittleing me right now you hypocrite! And you have the gall to claim some "I'm a better Christian than you" superiority over me?

I mock and belittle a freakin' eugencist, troll. Someone, like you not so coincidentally, who has expressed a wish that people like me weren't even allowed to live. So crawl back in your troll cave and pretend you're better than me and everyone else who has correctly identified you as a lying troll, troll.

And everybody think about this for a minute. This guy put "Banned" under his cartoon user name back sometime shortly after his last post before today, which was 8/20/13 as-proven by simply viewing his posting history in his Profile:

Now think people - this hypocrite who tricked people into believing that he had been banned did that for one reason only - to "catch" me or someone else take note that he'd been "banned" just so he could change that setting to "Bullet Proof" at a later date (like today, 3 months later) and mock and belittle me/them for putting out wrong information about him. I mean, he lays in wait for three freakin' months planning just the right time to come out of hiding in an attempt to make me look deceptive, while lecturing me about how un-Christian I am while doing everything he accuses me of doing! And who does he come to the defense of? An aborto-centric beast who has spoken in favor of abortion as a method of Christian-conservative thought-control!

So don't go away now, Treo. Stay and post all the Scripture you claim to believe in and minister to this poor lost soul, Riverkilt. Prove that you're not a hypocrite of the highest order and save the baby-killer! Save the racist! Instead of sitting in your troll cave obsessing over me for three months and then coming out of hibernation and immediately lying while trying to tell me how to be a Good Christian, how about you practice what you preach, hypocrite?

I'd be careful walking outside anytime soon Treo. You've made yourself a perfect candidate for a bolt of lightening up your lying backside.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Is it necessary for a person to quote Scripture in order to point out the evil that is abortion?

Shouldn't a humane human being instinctively understand that killing an absolutely defenseless and totally vulnerable person in the womb before they even have a chance to be born a child is still.... killing? Does one really need Scripture to understand that?

9. Quote Originally Posted by wolf_fire View Post
    Your friend pulled over, the other kid pulled in behind, got out of his car and then moved toward your friend to beat him. Why didn't your friend punch on the gas and get out of there while the other kid was out of the car? Perfect escape from someone who obviously was having aggressive tendencies.

Your friend got punched in the face and then the other kid WALKED AWAY. Your friend then escalates the situation and pulls his gun on someone walking away. STUPID MOVE. Only 5 years in prison? He's lucky he didn't get a murder charge.

Your friend, at that point was no longer defending himself. He became the aggressor since the physical altercation was over.

The only time that firearm should ever be pulled is when you are willing to use it. His actions and words proved otherwise. He was trying to intimidate at that point. The other kid had every right to then try to defend himself from the aggressor with the gun.

Three things your friend could have done: a) during "auto tag", your friend could have driven to the nearest police station, b) he could have escaped the moment the other guy leaped out of his car, and c) gone home or preferably to the police after the other kid walked away.

If he had gone to the police, the other kid would have been charged, the other kid would not have been dead, and your friend wouldn't be a felon for life.

You mention that you don't know if there's any right or wrong. Really? There was wrong from both of these guys. However, the incident should have been over when the other kid walked away. The physical incident could have never started had your friend driven to a police station, or after pulling over, sped away once the other guy jumped out of the car. Your friend had several good choices, he chose none of them and then chose an absolutely horrendous decision to pull a gun on someone walking away.

You mentioned this happened 20 years ago and you are a former LEO who comes from a whole family of LEO's, yet you aren't sure after all this time if your friend was right or wrong? I find that quite incredible.
    In your own words "the kid punched him in the face and glasses a few time then turned and walked away".

The life threatening situation was over at that point.

At that time, AZ law did not have "Stand Your Ground". So, Under the law, even while getting punched in the face, your friend had a legal obligation to flee or retreat.

Why was the gun in the glove box? It won't help you there. In that situation, it needed to be right on or nex to your friend.

It that happened today, and your friend was carrying (not in the glove box), he most likely would not have been charged if he shot the guy during the beat-down.

Also, today, in AZ all shootings (police and civilian) go through a shooting review board 1st, not a grand jury.

Quote Originally Posted by Bikenut View Post
    Is it necessary for a person to quote Scripture in order to point out the evil that is abortion?

Shouldn't a humane human being instinctively understand that killing an absolutely defenseless and totally vulnerable person in the womb before they even have a chance to be born a child is still.... killing? Does one really need Scripture to understand that?
    I believe God plants that seed of life and no man may decide otherwise. Once conceived, that child has the right to live.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Quote Originally Posted by Bhoffman View Post
    At that time, AZ law did not have "Stand Your Ground". So, Under the law, even while getting punched in the face, your friend had a legal obligation to flee or retreat.
    That is not correct. Need to research the law better. Even in states without SYG laws, the duty to retreat is gone at certain points. In NY I must attempt retreat when threatened, not when attacked. That duty to retreat is removed when you continue to pursue, if I can't safely retreat (small kids with me, crippled, etc.) or if you are about to make contact. The law takes a very different turn at that point and you can be dealt with. You aren't required to keep running. And the duty to retreat does not exist on your own property.
    Please see NYS Penal Law Article 35 - Defense of Justification.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast