Polish p64

Thread: Polish p64

1. Polish p64

I have a few handguns that I carry, including a 40.cal glock and a couple of 38 snubbies. But here lately I have been finding myself grabbing my polish p64 and cramming it in my front pocket or in a sob holster. I am proficient with it ,and I am even used to the extremely heavy trigger pull. I am really fond of the 9mm Makorov caliber also.
    Does anyone have any experience with this weapon ,or any thoughts on the performance of the caliber?

Please tell me that when you say you're "cramming it in my front pocket" you're using a pocket holster...

I own a couple P-64s but I don't carry them. It's the only gun I own that hurts my hand when it recoils. In the past, I carried my Makarov a lot which is also 9x18.

Everything you want to know about the P-64 can be found here.

The Unofficial P64 Resource Forum ? Index page

My P-64 is super accurate, and carries nicely IWB with a Remora.

I used to carry a FEG PA63. The round is effective, but mostly the only ammo you can find are dirty Russian rounds. They require scrubbing the firearm after shooting it. Also, the recoil sucks. I got rid of it, and thought of it more as a novelty that "I owned a gun that shot the Makarov round". I much prefer the newer semi's.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

7. Yes sir. Always a pocket holster

And sob carry might leave you one sad sob one day if you fall on it. Broken spine, paralysis...they even happen to leo's falling on their sob handcuffs.

Pocket - no
    Pocket holster - yes
    SOB - NO

Please excuse typos. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.