Concealed carry holster

Thread: Concealed carry holster

Smile Concealed carry holster

Howdy all.

Just bought a new walther pk 380 just wondering the best concealed holster to acquire thanks...

3. That is really hard to answer. I assume it is for CC. There is inside the waistband tuck able or not , outside the belt

The best is let the members know

Where will you carry , what setting.
    Size and build
    Any special attire you must wear
    Activities you wish to wear and carry the gym, jogging, walks etc.

Lighten Up Francis.

For versatility, I use and would recommend the Remora holster. The Official Store of the Original Remora "No Clip" IWB Concealment Holster

Quote Originally Posted by Happypuppy View Post
    That is really hard to answer. I assume it is for CC. There is inside the waistband tuck able or not , outside the belt

The best is let the members know

Where will you carry , what setting.
    Size and build
    Any special attire you must wear
    Activities you wish to wear and carry the gym, jogging, walks etc.

Lighten Up Francis.
    What he said. ^ Not near enough information. You could get a hundred different answers unless you narrow it down.
    What I want to know is how did you get your nickname past the censors?
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons ~ For You Are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Peggy Reist View Post
    What he said. ^ Not near enough information. You could get a hundred different answers unless you narrow it down.
    What I want to know is how did you get your nickname past the censors?
    HA! The censor probably read it as "Dynamited - Ick!" LOL
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

dang lost my first post I was wonder what you guys think would be the best IWB concealed carry holster for my smith and Wesson .40 shield I plan on installing a crimson trace laser soon so it would need to fit the holster as well. I am also wondering where to find the best price for the laser I have seen the LG-489 laser everywhere at many different prices any tips would be greatly appreciated. thank you much Russ

I suggest you chk out the Don Hume holsters @Gunner's Alley
    Rank does not concur privlieges, it imposes responsibilty.
    Authur Unknown

It depends on the person. Here is an inexpensive, but quality hybrid style holster you can try Walther PK380 IWB Holster (Inside the Waistband)