Got her home, now what? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Got her home, now what?

Dating? I seem to remember that word from loooong ago.
    "Beware the fury of a patient man." --John Dryden,
    British poet, critic and playwright

Just remember that you are legally liable for every "bullet" that comes out of your "gun".
    Gun control isn't about the gun at all.... for those who want gun control it is all about their own fragile egos, their own lack of self esteem, their own inner fears, and most importantly... their own desire to dominate others.

If she knows about the gun and you don't satisfy her you could be in trouble

Well, I'm old and married, but if I remember right; had I just met a woman and she was ready to jump in bed with me then we've been close enough for her to notice a sidearm already. Exceptions could be that we just negotiated a price (in which case she would freak out seeing a weapon) or I use an ankle holster. Just thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by wolf_fire View Post
    How many of you want to set this person straight about the efficaciousness of open carrying? So by your statements, are we to assume that everyone who open carries has negative issues that have affected their career and their personal life? And by your statement "concealed is the only way in every way is the only way always" you have just alienated an entire segment of the carrying community. I might have some respect for your statements if you had mentioned that you carry concealed for these reasons, but when you make such a bold statement which tells everyone that there is only one way to carry always, that my friend, is narrow-mindedness at its highest level.
    This is in the concealed carry discussion not the open carry. Let's keep it on point, he was not talking about open carry. At no time was open carry brought up by JoJoMedic. Also it would not be an issue if he was open carring, as it would be out in th open so your point is mute. As for alienateing an entire segment of the carring community. When did you become the spokesperson for an entire group of people who have no ideal who you really are. My opinon is my opinon, take it for what it is worth. I have first hand experince with his issue from years ago. Get a thicker skin.
    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by Bikenut View Post
    Just remember that you are legally liable for every "bullet" that comes out of your "gun".
    Groooooooooooan!! :)
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Quote Originally Posted by Seeya View Post
    This is in the concealed carry discussion not the open carry. Let's keep it on point, he was not talking about open carry. At no time was open carry brought up by JoJoMedic. Also it would not be an issue if he was open carring, as it would be out in th open so your point is mute. As for alienateing an entire segment of the carring community. When did you become the spokesperson for an entire group of people who have no ideal who you really are. My opinon is my opinon, take it for what it is worth. I have first hand experince with his issue from years ago. Get a thicker skin.
    I do have a thick skin sir. In fact I don't even open carry. However, when statements get made within any firearm's discussion that the only way to carry is to carry concealed (quote: "concealed is the only way in every way is the only way always") then I feel the comment I made was justified. Just as concealed carry advocates have voiced their opinions in open carry threads numerous times.

The fact that this is a concealed carry thread should not make a difference in the fact that you have disenfranchised any and every one that open carries. The fact remains, the infighting within our community only serves one entity, the anti gunners.

If we all realize that every style of carry is protected among the 2nd Amendment then idiotic phrases as you mentioned will soon disappear. I regard your opinion to conceal carry, what I do not regard is when you take that opinion and say that everyone should do it always and without exception. Your opinion should be based upon how you carry and should not influence anyone else. It's kind of like Bloomberg saying he knows what's best for all of us.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."

@wolf_fire making a Mountain out of a anthill. Your skin must be dry and cracking instead of plyable. Insult me with blommers, did you have to take them off? It seems to me that this forum has become about the opionons of a few and those who say something that they disagree with get slammed for not being PC towards all by not including all. Sorry if I didn't include your open carry in my answer. I could care less if I said it right in front of you and you went off on a tantrum about open carry because I failed to include it.

Quote Originally Posted by Seeya View Post
    @wolf_fire making a Mountain out of a anthill. Your skin must be dry and cracking instead of plyable. Insult me with blommers, did you have to take them off? It seems to me that this forum has become about the opionons of a few and those who say something that they disagree with get slammed for not being PC towards all by not including all. Sorry if I didn't include your open carry in my answer. I could care less if I said it right in front of you and you went off on a tantrum about open carry because I failed to include it.
    I think you mean "mountain out of a mole hill" and I think you mean "bloomers", the ladies undergarments perhaps? If you choose to personally ridicule rather than intelligibly debate at least get the mockery correct.

No where did I make a plea for being politically correct. No where did I say your opinion on how you carry is wrong. No where did I have a tantrum. No where did I resort to childish personal attacks.

What I did say, since you have so overwhelmingly missed the point, is say that when you are divisive against any particular group of firearms owners you feed into the anti's hands. Unity, not fracturing is needed. Personally carry however way you feel, just don't tell everyone that's how THEY have to do it, and this way is the ONLY way and always has. I even mentioned I also carry concealed, which you also missed by your response "didn't include YOUR open carry in my answer". It's not my way, it's just A way, just like carrying concealed is A way, and not the only way.

Divisiveness among firearms owners is just one more way that we can lose even more of our rights. Either that 2nd Amendment means something to all of us, or it doesn't. There is no splitting hairs over it.

I changed it to anthill. You do not get it. You are now boring. You are so intent on being spot on that your aurguments fall on death ears. You by nitpicking have created the fracturing by keeping it alive instead of just letting it go. People believe what they want to believe. All this because I did not include open carry. Talk about beating a dead horse to life. It appears that you must have the last word and beat someone into submission by harrassment and being drone. You lost me along time ago as the subject was over and not worth the time so please you may being talking out the lower opinon orface at this point. Have you ever been in a converstion where people tune you out and walk away because it's pointless to continue. Look around no one cares anymore but you. So may your soapbox rot beneath you, maybe blues will still be there to catch you. Good bye.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast