Got her home, now what? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Got her home, now what?

lol, it's not a soap box. You still don't get that I have no care or concern how anyone carries. It is their choice. You keep making it a point that I'm an open carry zealot. I don't even open carry. My point, and my only point, regardless of how you twist and ridicule has been this: You said: "Concealed is the only way in every way is the only way always." which completely isolates and alienates an entire group of firearm carriers. All I have tried to do is show you and anyone else that by doing that we become divisive as a community. This feeds into the anti gunners hands. Why do that?

You do not wish to hear this no matter how I present it. This is insanely obvious by this last post of yours:

Quote Originally Posted by Seeya View Post
    I changed it to anthill. You do not get it. You are now boring. You are so intent on being spot on that your aurguments fall on death ears. You by nitpicking have created the fracturing by keeping it alive instead of just letting it go. People believe what they want to believe. All this because I did not include open carry. Talk about beating a dead horse to life. It appears that you must have the last word and beat someone into submission by harrassment and being drone. You lost me along time ago as the subject was over and not worth the time so please you may being talking out the lower opinon orface at this point. Have you ever been in a converstion where people tune you out and walk away because it's pointless to continue. Look around no one cares anymore but you. So may your soapbox rot beneath you, maybe blues will still be there to catch you. Good bye.
    If you truly want to tune me out, then just hit ignore or better yet don't respond, but responses like the one you just gave, are just begging to be replied to. Really? Fall on "death" ears. Really? Or did you change that one too.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    So may your soapbox rot beneath you, maybe blues will still be there to catch you. Good bye.

I must need an eye test, because I could've sworn I just saw someone to whom I haven't said a word try to bait me into an argument over his utterly brainless, divisive, fomenting-discontent statement.

Good bye indeed, Seeya. See ya.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post

I must need an eye test, because I could've sworn I just saw someone to whom I haven't said a word try to bait me into an argument over his utterly brainless, divisive, fomenting-discontent statement.

Good bye indeed, Seeya. See ya.

Blues
    You liked his comments I figured you were standing there.
    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    You liked his comments I figured you were standing there.
    It's a forum. I read the forum, and always click into the threads that I have posted in previously. The forum has a "Like" link. If what I read makes sense to me, I "Like" it. If what I read doesn't make sense, I don't "Like" it, and if what I read prompts me to get involved in the conversation, I get involved. I neither got involved with what wolf said to you, or what you said to him, I just "Liked" what he had to say about OC. It was not intended as a slam on you, and I wasn't "standing there" waiting to defend him against you. He was doing fine without any help from me at all. I was just reading, that's all.

Now I have to wonder how you can justify telling someone else to get a thicker skin when all it takes is a couple of "Likes" to put your panties in a twist.

I wonder if you have any recollection of what the last thing I addressed to you was before the above post?

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234