Got her home, now what?
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Got her home, now what?

Got her home, now what?

As a guy in my late 20's I'm out there in the dating game and enjoying life. I also CC whenever I'm not at work on the clock. I ran into this situation the other day and it caught me a little off guard... Boy meets girl, boy and girl have a good night, boy and girl leave together. My question is: when going back to my car and/or my place is not in the cards, how do you handle this situation? Eventually the conversation needs to (and will) be had but those spur of the moment encounters pose a tricky situation.

So guys, what do you do? And ladies, what would you like a guy to say/do? All replies are appreciated and after a bit I'll let you know how I handled it. Thanks!!

Sorry I'm not good at reading between the lines, exactly what are you asking about? what to do about your weapon? what she might say about it? what to do with it if things get real personal? I would say right off the bat keep it to yourself, but if things are serious tell her about it right away, please repost as to exactly what your saying
    Bad Guys of the world beware the next time you think about jumping on a old guy, because its a fair bet he's to old to fight and probably to fat to run, but can put one in your eye at 50ft with his weak hand

Got her home, now what?

If things get personal before the "I carry" talk what would you do with the firearm and what would you say if she comes upon it before the talk? This time around luck was on my side as she slipped away long enough for me to make safe, slip the magazine into one shoe and firearm into the other. Sounds silly now but it was the best I could come up with at the time. But it's the first time I hadn't had the opportunity to secure it beforehand so I figured I'd seek some opinions from the group. Thanks!

At my age I'd say goodnight and head to the range...

perhaps when you take off your pants just keep the gun in the holster and fold the pants around holster and gun and do it in a way she won't notice it if she don't know yet......or if she happens to see it just calmly explain you carry and hope she don't have a problem with it .......best wiehes
    gun control is being able to hit your target

Quote Originally Posted by bernardbarker View Post
    I hear you.

As a married woman, can't help you! But I would recommend carrying a trigger lock or something in your pocket... will make your shoe a bit more secure. :-)
    Modern Whig
    "Government is not meant to burden Liberty but rather to secure it." -T.J. O'Hara

Well I guess it could get down to horny you are, if your fixin to get after it in a hurry, put the gun on the night stand and have at it, if she freaks out or (gets cold) so to speak, find one that don't, I guess I'm lucky been shooting almost as long as we been married, and she is a dam good shooter, of course we are getting older so getting after it don't happen like it used to, but guns never made a difference one way or the other
    Bad Guys of the world beware the next time you think about jumping on a old guy, because its a fair bet he's to old to fight and probably to fat to run, but can put one in your eye at 50ft with his weak hand

Quote Originally Posted by bernardbarker View Post
    I would do that except that we both go to the range

My question to you, are you ashamed of your firearm? If so, then why are you with this woman? Just to get a piece of tail? Which is more important to you, your safety or gettin' some?

If you're serious about someone enough to have personal relations, then you should be serious enough and man enough to have a talk about your firearm rather than hiding it like a little boy.

Sorry if that sounds harsh, but that's how I feel on the topic.

If it's a one-night stand, chances are neither of you have much respect for one another, so what difference will it make if you have a firearm?
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast