National CCW?
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: National CCW?

1. Question National CCW?

Does anyone have a good status update on the possibility of a national concealed carry permit, valid in all states and territories?

I think that would be preceded by a National Drivers License. It's amazing to me as an immigrant from the UK to see how little uniformity there is in the USA. I think that's what makes it so interesting and such a great place to live. In the UK they have retained some vestiges of National Identity and resisted full integration into the EU. I'd rather see the UK become the 51st State of America personally.

No fed cwp would be good only States recognizing each other would be

Sent from my LG-MS770 using USA Carry mobile app

States would ONLY agree to accept a National CC (IF) federals dollars would fulfill their needs. Same as always, different game. COTUS says this will never happen. But wait, a lot of things COTUS says that can't happen does. THE Insanity continues..........
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Quote Originally Posted by wwtcorp View Post

The less I see of this asylum run by its inmates and formerly known as the USA, the better I will feel. I do not want to see any more federal control of anything, especially my firearms in any way shape or form.

7. Even the concept of a "federal" CCW license scares me. This is a matter best reserved for the states, not the feds. What I would like to see is uniform reciprocity across all 50 states.

8. That's never going to happen. Count up the congressman representing New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Maryland, Illinois and California. They do not want their own citizens to carrying in their states, much less you!

9. Most all states accept each other's license check your state laws they should tell you what other states accept their license

Quote Originally Posted by wwtcorp View Post

10. There is no way in the world will we, or should we ever have such a thing. United States are individual sovereign entities. The 10th amendment says so. I would never want this federal law nor do I want any federal laws! If you cherish your gun rights as the second amendment to the constitution, perhaps you should read the 10th!

11. Quote Originally Posted by Tamra View Post
    There is no way in the world will we, or should we ever have such a thing. United States are individual sovereign entities. The 10th amendment says so. I would never want this federal law nor do I want any federal laws! If you cherish your gun rights as the second amendment to the constitution, perhaps you should read the 10th!
    Do you feel the same way about driver's licenses? What's the difference?
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast