Carrying in a commercial vehicle - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Carrying in a commercial vehicle

Your comment could have been a lot harsher. LOL Didn't offend me at all. You were right, I was wrong, we move on. No need for animosity. BTW, thank you for your service Sir.

3. I think it is up to the trucking company if they allow weapons on board.my company does not.

4. Quote Originally Posted by highwaybum View Post
    I think it is up to the trucking company if they allow weapons on board.my company does not.
    What a company allows or prohibits as a matter of policy or employment conditions is a completely separate discussion than what is allowed by law. A company can prohibit fireams possession either on their property or while getting paid on their time as a condition of employment and the only thing that can happen to you if you possess a firearm anyway is you get fired. (Except if few states where possession of a firearm on properly posted "no guns" premises could be a violation of a law.)
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

5. Thats correct.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12