Just Applied for a CCW Permit - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Just Applied for a CCW Permit

1. Mississippi highway patrol go to the website and print out the application get your pic abd notarization take cash 132.00 call and find out times and days they accept it's very important . They will fingerprint u while your there my advice is to take your advanced handgun class first then apply saves you a trip

Just Applied for a CCW Permit

The Sheriff said we do not have to do an address change on our CCW permits due to EMS changing our house numbers. They are updating their information, but we can keep our permits unchanged. We are permitted to change them when we renew, which is nearly five years for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Good news there. Now you can avoid the hassle. Merry Christmas to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Harleymac1 View Post
    Good news there. Now you can avoid the hassle. Merry Christmas to you.
    Too bad it isn't the same for the DMV.

You have a Merry Christmas.

6. Congrats! If you ever visit AZ, your permit will be recognized here. You don't need a permit except to carry in places which carry alcohol and some parks.

Thank you for becoming a responsibly-armed citizen. :)

Just got mine on 12/13...47 days from date of application. In Connecticut, no less. Seriously amazed at it still!

Quote Originally Posted by mwhals View Post
    Not glad about the total, not including one time course, is $110, but after reading how others are getting charged, we are not that bad. I would love it to be $20 too although I do think it should be free minus the actual cost of the background check. Other tax payers shouldn't pay for my application. How much is a background check? I doubt it is $110!

I actually think the $20 is for the background check in PA, because there is no additional charge for that. Actually no tax payer should pay anything for exercising a legal right.

Everybody that posted in this thread showed how their level of infringement compared to each others.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

9. Quote Originally Posted by robjams View Post
    I'm in Ga, and I mine was $75 for 5 years. Took it a few weeks to arrive in the mail. No SSN or firearm serial number required.
    Not sure if it was investigator related. I would suspect so.

It's $100 here in Nebraska. I have a CCW class in 2 weeks. Will use my brother-in-law's 9mm for the quals. I'm still trying to make up my mind on what to purchase. I don't want to spend a fortune, but want a quality piece. I'm looking at the High Point 9mm auto. Does anyone have any info or comments about High Point pieces?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567