CCW in the post office? - Page 5
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: CCW in the post office?

1. Now you know that it's not a good ideal to carry in the post office, so now you learn something today, as a cc it's up to you to know the law or your rights will be taken away from you.

Quote Originally Posted by mojoman View Post
    Now you know that it's not a good ideal to carry in the post office, so now you learn something today, as a cc it's up to you to know the law or your rights will be taken away from you.
    The matter of fact is, since we can not "legally" carry in the post office, your Rights HAVE been taken away...how ironic is that?

Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

4. Quote Originally Posted by AndeyHall View Post
    What other "federal buildings" are they exempt from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They are exempt from ALL Federal buildings:

18 USC 930:

(a) Except as provided in subsection (d), whoever knowingly possesses or causes to be present a firearm or other dangerous weapon in a Federal facility (other than a Federal court facility), or attempts to do so, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 1 year, or both.

(d) Subsection (a) shall not apply to—
    (1) the lawful performance of official duties by an officer, agent, or employee of the United States, a State, or a political subdivision thereof, who is authorized by law to engage in or supervise the prevention, detection, investigation, or prosecution of any violation of law;

(e)
    (1) Except as provided in paragraph (2), whoever knowingly possesses or causes to be present a firearm or other dangerous weapon in a Federal court facility, or attempts to do so, shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 2 years, or both.
    (2) Paragraph (1) shall not apply to conduct which is described in paragraph (1) or (2) of subsection (d).
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Quote Originally Posted by NavyLCDR View Post
    OK, so what I think you are saying, Axeanda45 is that you ignore laws that you deem to be unconstitutional in quiet ways that have little possibility of detection and arrest, but if you were ever detected breaking one of these laws quietly and under the radar such as carrying a concealed firearm in a post office, in a school zone, or without a permit that you would then refuse to be arrested?
    Absolutely without a doubt.... care to man up and come after me with your law enforcement friends and try me out? I WILL NOT ALLOW MYSELF TO BE ARRESTED.....

Like I said, belittling those who ACTUALLY are ignoring "laws" that go against that which shall not be infringed is a favorite passtime of some on here, which now includes you navy... Thank you for showing EVERYONE who you really are....

BTW.... by me NOT going into areas I know for a fact BEFOREHAND (because they have metal detectors) that I will be "busted" is not lack of courage or whatever your little mind has me as... it is called choosing your battles and self preservation... Like I said I am NOT stupid....

It is not yet time to go "Poking the bear in the eye"... When that time does come, what are you going to do ? I believe those like YOU are going to continue lurking on the sidelines because you dont even have the balls to break any "little" laws right now!

6. Quote Originally Posted by Axeanda45 View Post
    Absolutely without a doubt.... care to man up and come after me with your law enforcement friends and try me out? I WILL NOT ALLOW MYSELF TO BE ARRESTED.....

Like I said, belittling those who ACTUALLY are ignoring "laws" that go against that which shall not be infringed is a favorite passtime of some on here, which now includes you navy... Thank you for showing EVERYONE who you really are....

BTW.... by me NOT going into areas I know for a fact BEFOREHAND (because they have metal detectors) that I will be "busted" is not lack of courage or whatever your little mind has me as... it is called choosing your battles and self preservation... Like I said I am NOT stupid....

It is not yet time to go "Poking the bear in the eye"... When that time does come, what are you going to do ? I believe those like YOU are going to continue lurking on the sidelines because you dont even have the balls to break any "little" laws right now!
    I just gotta ask, exactly how would you "not allow myself to be arrested"?

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jvsmithjr View Post
    I just gotta ask, exactly how would you "not allow myself to be arrested"?

Come try and arrest me for anything to do with my Constitutional Rights and you will find out....

If you actually dont know what I mean, I will simplify it for you...... I consider ANY infringements to my Constitutional Rights by anyone in so-called "authority" to be an factual attempt on my life and I am JUSTIFIED to use lethal force to protect myself....

That being said... I in no way even implied (to those of you who very much enjoy adding to my words or to misquote me) that I would shoot barney if he asks me for my firearm on an unrelated (non violent) traffic stop..... I will however refuse to give it to him....

8. Quote Originally Posted by Axeanda45 View Post
    Come try and arrest me for anything to do with my Constitutional Rights and you will find out....

If you actually dont know what I mean, I will simplify it for you...... I consider ANY infringements to my Constitutional Rights by anyone in so-called "authority" to be an factual attempt on my life and I am JUSTIFIED to use lethal force to protect myself....

That being said... I in no way even implied (to those of you who very much enjoy adding to my words or to misquote me) that I would shoot barney if he asks me for my firearm on an unrelated (non violent) traffic stop..... I will however refuse to give it to him....
    So, just to get it straight in my head; when five or so LEOs have you on the ground with their knee in your back slapping the cuffs on your wrist, you have some magical saying or mystical device that will wisk you away to your private planet?

Axe, may I call you Axe, I think you may be a little off of reality. There are more realistic ways to get things changed that need to be tried before diving off the deep end.

Using Tapatalk

So, just to get it straight in my head; when five or so LEOs have you on the ground with their knee in your back slapping the cuffs on your wrist, you have some magical saying or mystical device that will wisk you away to your private planet?

Axe, may I call you Axe, I think you may be a little off of reality. There are more realistic ways to get things changed that need to be tried before diving off the deep end.

I guess in your fantasy world that would happen... have fun there, me, I will not let it get that far in the first place, because I actually do live in the real world and I dont do things that would warrant 5 or 6 cops ganging up on me in the first place.... And btw... you sound an awful lot like one of the local cops who have a hard on for me because I put you in your place while doing NOTHING ILLEGAL..... Maybe you should just take the experience as a learning situation and go back to giving people who dont know their rights a hard time and leave patriots the hell alone.....

10. Quote Originally Posted by Axeanda45 View Post
    I guess in your fantasy world that would happen... have fun there, me, I will not let it get that far in the first place, because I actually do live in the real world and I dont do things that would warrant 5 or 6 cops ganging up on me in the first place....
    You are the one who said they would not allow themselves to be arrested. I asked how, and you keep spouting the same rhetoric. Axe, get a grip.

Using Tapatalk

You are the one who said they would not allow themselves to be arrested. I asked how, and you keep spouting the same rhetoric. Axe, get a grip.

No, you are the one imagining 5 or 6 cops ganging up on me........ I never even hinted at anything like that, so who is the one that lives in reality, you or me?

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast