What's the best .380 - Page 7
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: What's the best .380

1. Bersa or ruger

3. Quote Originally Posted by CapGun View Post
    That's interesting. How so?
    It's interesting in that I'd be interested in a version without the laser. And the fact that it's coming would indicate that I'm not alone - the demand must be there.

4. I've been through multiple pocket 380s and I find the glock 42 to fit me best. Great shooter you can really enjoy at the range and is easily concealed. I have an lcp to throw in a pocket for quick errands but the glock is my first choice. I had a bodyguard for a while but it felt cheap when breaking it down. Got to have confidence in your carry guns!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using USA Carry mobile app

You ask what's the best, but all you'll get from this forum is what someone you don't even know, likes or carries. Will someone suggest the best? Possibly. Most likely though, no.

The choice of what's best is totally up to you to figure out by trying out several different weapons at your local range, and deciding what fits, and what works for you.

6. Kahr P380. The best trigger of the striker fired bunch. P238 has the best trigger over all, but for me, its one thing to carry cocked and locked on my hip, another to carry that way in my pocket. I use either a Desantis Nemesis or a Tuff "Cellphone" holster. The Tuff holster is the way to go, if you carry a lot of crap (like I usually do) in your pockets.

I Tuck, Conceal Carry , Everyday Carry Holster, Heavy Duty Clip, Tuckable Design, Smart phone, Firearm,

7. I have shot most of the .380 s,the one I chose was the BROWNING .380 BDL.

Quote Originally Posted by tightloops View Post
    Kahr P380. The best trigger of the striker fired bunch. P238 has the best trigger over all, but for me, its one thing to carry cocked and locked on my hip, another to carry that way in my pocket. I use either a Desantis Nemesis or a Tuff "Cellphone" holster. The Tuff holster is the way to go, if you carry a lot of crap (like I usually do) in your pockets.

I Tuck, Conceal Carry , Everyday Carry Holster, Heavy Duty Clip, Tuckable Design, Smart phone, Firearm,
    I too carry cocked and lock, but theres no way I'd put one of those little turds in my pocket with the hammer pulled back, safety or no safety
    Bad Guys of the world beware the next time you think about jumping on a old guy, because its a fair bet he's to old to fight and probably to fat to run, but can put one in your eye at 50ft with his weak hand

Interesting. Too bad the cell phone pouch is not big enough for my Galaxy Note 2 which is 6" x 3.25" x 0.4" with its case on. It may work for my wife, so thanks.

10. I like the SW380 Bodyguard. I've never had any failure to fire yet from it, in about maybe 200 rounds since last year. Built in laser is nice, but it can get covered with carbon when shooting.

Also, the Keltec P3AT was lighter, and IMHO had a better trigger than the Bodyguard, but for whatever reason it would ever so occasionally stovepipe on me. Like 1 out of 30 or so times. Checked my grip, tried lots of ammo, even sent it back to Keltec. Never could fix it for me. Gave to my father in law for christmas. Goes bang everytime for him and he loves it. Go figure.

the best 380 is a 9mm
    WARNING:
    This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast