Best least expensive revolver for concealed carry? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best least expensive revolver for concealed carry?

That one is comfortable with and results in good groups. Why not buy the best you are able to afford, after you have researched and tried.
    (Sent from under the bunker on the Ranch with really big horns)
    Quote Originally Posted by cluznar View Post
    Any revolver that goes bang every time you pull the trigger is best.
    "Undocumented Second Amendment Supporter, fighting against suppression of mandatory background checks."

3. Consider a Charter Arms. They come in .38, .40 and .45 cals. They are 5 shot, snub nose and up. I have one I purchased back in 1979 in .38 snub nose and it always performs when I want it to. Excellent little pistol.
    Proud Member of the Vast Right Wing Conspiricy

Rock Island Armory M206 6RD 38Spl 2" Barrel

$229 for a .38 snub.

I have one and I have not had any issues. It seems to shoot straight. My groups aren't bad, not like my SR9, but good enough for a belly gun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87y4xjGfX2s

Here is a review.
    ~~~ Theodore Roosevelt
    * To educate a man in mind, and not in morals, is to educate a menace to society.

5. You don't necessarily need a snub. I have a 4" barrel on my 38 and it holsters fine. I actually use it more often than not in a shoulder rig where it nestles quite nicely under my arm.

Quote Originally Posted by Zachm View Post
    Also, weird and random question, but does anyone know if in NC if I get a non resident elsewhere is that sufficient for the background check when I purchase a pistol? Like, instead of having to buy additional purchase permits? (:
    No, a Non-resident CCW permit holder in NC still must get a pistol purchase permit from the county sheriff. Also, it does not get you out of the NICS form and check for other gun purchases, which a NC resident permit does within the state.

7. My Wife has a Taurus 85 that she bought back around '93. That pistol has quite a few rounds through it and still looks and functions great. I would have no issues or reservations at all carrying that revolver.

L8R,
    Matt

Sent from my QMV7A using USA Carry mobile app

8. I picked up a Ruger LCR as a pocket gun and it does the job - light weight, compact and reliable.

I'd consider a Ruger. LCR if you want small and light. SP101 if you want heavy and built like a tank. J Frame or a Model 60 are in that price range as well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12