Ccw in vehicle in Delaware

Thread: Ccw in vehicle in Delaware

1. Ccw in vehicle in Delaware

Hi I'm new to all this the wife and I are going camping in Delaware next week. I have both a ccw from Fl. and Utah I was wondering if I'm good to carry concealed in a car with my permits. Thanks
    Last edited by Ed66; 08-10-2016 at 08:18 PM. Reason: Spelling

Yes, see www.handgunlaw.us.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Ed66 View Post
    Hi I'm new to all this the wife and I are going camping in Delaware next week. I have both a ccw from Fl. and Utah I was wondering if I'm good to carry concealed in a car with my permits. Thanks
    Yep. You are OK with those permits. Follow handgunlaw link above to see where you can and cannot carry. State parks are one place.

You cannot carry in a State Park in Delaware. If you're planing on camping in a State Park, gun are not allowed.

6. Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    You cannot carry in a State Park in Delaware. If you're planing on camping in a State Park, gun are not allowed.
    As I should have said more clearly: State parks are one place you cannot carry.
    Thanks, SR9

7. Thanks all Im not going into a state park.

But be careful getting to Delaware, you have to go through Maryland or possibly DC.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

9. No we are going to Delaware via NJ :( It's a very sad state to live in. I go from felon(if I were to carry in NJ) to freedom once I get in Delaware. My wife is good in Maryland as she is also retired LEO, but she doesn't like to carry anymore after 25 years.