best holster for non-belt use - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: best holster for non-belt use

1. I carry with an ankle holster under most of my work clothes. The one i have is backed with neoprene and is very comfortable. i got mine from Ebay a store title Daltechforce. It is very well made and I have worn it for about 3 months and is holding up great.

Quote Originally Posted by superwoman View Post
    I carry with an ankle holster under most of my work clothes. The one i have is backed with neoprene and is very comfortable. i got mine from Ebay a store title Daltechforce. It is very well made and I have worn it for about 3 months and is holding up great.
    Speaking of ankle holsters, the Galco Ankle Glove is the best I have ever used. Its sheepskin padding makes it really comfortable. I personally do not need the calf strap. I use it to carry a Glock 26 as a backup sometimes.

4. My LCP II gives me a true pocket option. Using the pocket holster that came with the gun it will fit in my back pocket just like a billfold.
    Or in just about any pocket I have in my coat, vest or pants.

It also easily fits my "cheap" belly band.

It's winter. You have a shirt, sweater and coat on. A situation arises. How in the hell are you ever going to get to you gun through all that clothing, with this funky holster?

6. The best non belt holster is the one that works best for you. Everyone has their own preference and likes. SO one needs to search and try sometimes many before they find what works for them.

7. I also wear scrubs to my job and I carry with an elastic belly band, I have found the side load bb from Daltech is the best when it comes to concealment. I have tried several other things and this the one product I rely on. I carry a Ruger LCP and it works out great. And very comfortable with the lining.

8. This holster locks directly onto the clothing, so it works with or without a belt. https://warfytr.com/products/liberty-holster

9. Did I miss what pistol you're carrying?

My wife is an MD and wears scrubs in a PHX ER. She carries her Glock 43 in a simple Galco suede clip-on IWB. The drawstring in the sweats are plenty strong to hold that light of a pistol and her scrub top covers it perfectly. She practices draw/fire from that mode of carry and there is no holster lift or sight drag. Food for thought.
    You can't always be safe, but you can always be dangerous.

10. I don't know how tight scrubs are to the waist, but I use Remora holsters for all my guns, either appendix carry or pocket they work great. Check their website I know they added many more models maybe one will be what your looking for.

11. I carry a H&K45CT in a safariland 578 with the paddle. I like the locking mechanism. I can easily move my pistol from the 2:00 position around to the 4:00 position.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast