best holster for non-belt use - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: best holster for non-belt use

Have you looked at the Fusion Holster at ccgofalabama.com

3. Quote Originally Posted by CCGofAlabama View Post
    Have you looked at the Fusion Holster at ccgofalabama.com
    Looked at the site linked, nice design, good price..... May order one soon myself. I like the locking "clip" design. You need to make a model for revolvers too...

A great beltless or belted holster for comfort and concealment:

Clinger Holster Comfort Cling Review: Front Pocket Carry Passersby Cannot See - Breitbart

Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    A great beltless or belted holster for comfort and concealment:

Clinger Holster Comfort Cling Review: Front Pocket Carry Passersby Cannot See - Breitbart
    We had this discussion before on why this particular holster is outright dangerous. From Clinger holster works for men and women:

Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    Really? We are posting now holster "reviews" from Breitbart? This is product placement, nothing else!

To be frankly, the Comfort Cling is a sh!tty holster for IWB (like in the video below) and simply should not be used for that purpose! For pocket carry, may be, but then there are other options for that as well.

Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    Every one that think bofh is the ultimate gun equipment authority, raise their hand. Oh, I guess that means only you.
    So, you would carry the Comfort Cling IWB? A holster that has the potential to come out with the gun when you draw it, or drop below the waist line and fall out of your pants, or move above the waist line and fall out of your pants? Good luck with that!

6. I was shopping for a non belt holster and came across a belly band that holds my firearm and is very concealed. Check them out at the Daltech Force ebay store.

7. I use a sticky holster for my Glock 43.

Sent from my SM-G930P using USA Carry mobile app

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123