Does anyone carry without a holster? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone carry without a holster?

1. I carry a glock 22 in a DeSantis thumb break scabbard and sometimes a g43 using the same model. I would discourage you from using a small of the back holster as we've had 2 officers suffer back injuries from falls, one seriously.

3. Thnkas to all who took the time to reply. What's the consensus on Sticky holsters? Was recommended by a couple trainers I worked with this week.

4. Thanks to all who took the time to reply. What's the consensus on Sticky holsters? Was recommended by a couple trainers I worked with this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter060 View Post
    Thanks to all who took the time to reply. What's the consensus on Sticky holsters? Was recommended by a couple trainers I worked with this week.
    Sticky or Remora are fine for a small gun (sig p238) pocket carry.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter060 View Post
    Thanks to all who took the time to reply. What's the consensus on Sticky holsters? Was recommended by a couple trainers I worked with this week.
    I have two "sticky" holsters. I have Remoras for my Ruger LC9 and S&W 40 Shield but I only use them short periods of time (running an errand or something). If I will be out all day, I prefer using my SuperTuck or AlienGear.

7. I use the Sticky mag pouch IWB and really like it. Comfortable and stays put. Prefer a holster with a belt attachment though

I have carried a NAA 22 Magnum without a holster in years gone by, it is reasonably safe with that single action revolver, but a holster is still better and I have not carried mine without the holster for years. I would not carry a automatic without a holster period.

I carry my Colt Defender .45 in my back pocket 90% of the time.
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

These pictures were posted some time ago and show the results of a problem carrying in the small of the back

Does anyone carry without a holster?-bad-holster.jpg Does anyone carry without a holster?-image000024.jpg Does anyone carry without a holster?-image000034.jpgDoes anyone carry without a holster?-image000054.jpg

11. That's gonna leave a mark.... for sure!

PS, that's the very same model holster I now have my 9mm Kahr in as we speak! Does anyone carry without a holster?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast