Ccw Considerable reason
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ccw Considerable reason

1. Ccw Considerable reason

FNG...

I live in California in a rural county and I am going to apply for a ccw. I have a reason in mind but
    I am unsure if it will be considerable. My reason is traveling for and with a loved one Out of town weekly for medical reasons. I have lived in the county over 10 years and have had zero law related issues my whole life. I am not looking for reasons to be provided just curious if anyone has more experience with this

Quote Originally Posted by 1911FS View Post
    FNG...

I live in California in a rural county and I am going to apply for a ccw. I have a reason in mind but
    I am unsure if it will be considerable. My reason is traveling for and with a loved one Out of town weekly for medical reasons. I have lived in the county over 10 years and have had zero law related issues my whole life. I am not looking for reasons to be provided just curious if anyone has more experience with this
    I would think in California that it would depend upon which agency/LEO you were applying to and what that particular agency/LEO thinks is a good reason for you to be able to exercise you right to self defense without going to jail if caught doing so.

My point is - nobody can tell you their experience with obtaining a CCW in California because you left that important fact out - who are you applying to?
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Quote Originally Posted by 1911FS View Post
    FNG...

"For any and all lawful purposes."

"Because I am not asking you, I am telling you!"

Sorry, I don't live in California so I didn't have to give a reason, considerable or otherwise, to get my CWP.

The Second Amendment should be "reason" enough.

7. I've also heard that "for any and all lawful purposes" is a great way to preface your statement on the app.

How about "To maintain the security of a free state"?
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

9. Ccw Considerable reason

How about "Because it's my damn Constitutionally Affirmed RIGHT"?

10. Thanks for the replies. So for any and all lawful purposes is a good additive?

11. Absolutely. I've heard that a lot.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast